Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscaried

:cry::cry:II WAS BLEEDING LAST NIGHT WENT TO HOSPITAL TODAY AND IT iS VERY BAD NEWS THE DID A SCAN AND SAID BABY IS 7 WEEKS 3DAYS AND as no heart beet i was so sad im ment to be 13weeks 3days i dont understand y it happend and y i didnt bleed at 7 weeks if thats wen my lil baby died.i cnt get over this please i need sum suport

Replies

• Options
    I haven't been through what you are going through as i am yet to get my BFP but i couldn't just read and run...

I am so sorry this has happened to you and it always seems so heartbreaking and unfair.

I can't give you any advice but i am sure plenty of other people on here will be able to help you.

I'm so sorry...

xxx
  • Options
    aww sweetie big hugs coming your way, its so hard, I lost a baby at 16 weeks with no bleeding or signs she had just died inside me then i had another m/c at 11 weeks although the baby had died around 6 weeks, nothing anyone can say will help at the moment but my advice to you is talk to whoever will listen, go and see a consellor if you need to but i promise that there will come a time when you will learn to live with it and the pain will not be so bad as it is now. Remember we are all here for you xxxxx
  • Options
    o hun,
    i know how you are feeling i was almost 13weeks when i went for my 12week scan with first pregnancy,and the woman who scaned me told me my baby had no heartbeat,baby had passed away at about 8 weeks they think.
    i am so sorry for your loss, if you have any questions or want any support just ask hun,
    xxx
  • Options
    Hey Huni, Giving you mental hugs right now.
    I know your prob feeling real shitty right now but i swear it will get better.
    I've has two miscarriges and i know how painful and confusing It feels. The only advice i can give is mourn your loss. Pretending it didn't happen only makes things worse, and if your planning another baby, give your body time to recover. You will be ok, i promise you.

I'm sorry that it happened, and if you wanna talk, just mail me.

xxxxxxxx