Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just lost my baby.

sadly my little bean has grown wings.

I am compleatly lost and just don't know how i will get through this.

I won't go on to much as is hard writing this and tears just keeps streaming.

Replies

• Options
    So so sorry for you loss, i cant begin to imagine the pain you are feeling.

xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news macdoona, my thoughts are with you hun (big hugs) xx
  • Options
    SO sorry to hear of your loss, there is not much anyone can say to help, All I will say though is that you will get through it, it is hard and somedays it will feel as though the pain will never go away, but you will get through it I promise. I lost my daughter at 16 weeks almost 8 years ago now, when I think back to how lost and empty I felt at the time, I know there are days when I never thought I would smile again but time really is a great healer ( and I would have happily punched anyone who dared say that to me at the time) Just give yourself time to grieve, be kind to yourself and just take each day as it comes. I would be lying if I said you ever get over it as there are still times now, especially birthdays that I have a good cry but it gets less painful and it stops taking over your every thought. You will get there in the end but it does take time. Huge Hugs xxxxxxx
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I'm not sure what stage you're at given you weren't able to continue (completely understandable) but I know it is awful. I lost my baby girl at 20weeks, born sleeping sep '09. To this day I still think about her but I can now breathe, smile and not burst into tears every second. You will discover strength you never knew you had and you will get through it but it will never be easy. Take as much time as you need, look after yourself, and if you ever want to talk about it I know I found this forum a great place to let the tears flow freely with people who really understood, there are some really lovely and amazing women on here and I hope you find they can help you too. Take care x
  • Options
    im so so sorry. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

i lost Edward at 23 weeks, if u need someone to talk to please get in touch, i know how lonely it can be.

xxxx