Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

For all of us & thank you xx

I have spent a good deal of time reading through all of our heartbreaking stories since i had my own heart broken, and i have cried for you all as well as myself. I simply cant put into words how reading other peoples stories and experiences has helped me

I have learnt that we all grieve in different ways, that there is no right or wrong way to feel or behave, and that having a stranger who has also had a glimpse of the horror that you have gone through, listen to your pain and offer words of support and comfort can be far easier than talking to a best friend.

More than anything i think that i am now begining to feel hope again. I am now where near ready to dust myself off and face the world, but i know that through your experiences i will be ready in time, that life will go on, but that we will never ever forget our angels that will never die in our hearts.

Thank you all for your support xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun!

I'm so so so sorry to hear about your little girl!

I lost my little boy at 20 weeks almost 2 years ago and I still grieve for him but believe me when I say things do get easier and you do smile again!

I've been lucky enough to have my little rainbow baby since! A little girl calked Eve and she makes me smile everyday!

Take your time to grieve and do what you need to do to come to terms with what has happened! There is no right or wrong way of griving for a lost baby!

Lots of Huggs Hun and if you need to talk feel free to email me!

Becky

Xxx