Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi lost my daughter at 40+3

Hi so I have had a full term stillbirth with my first baby. I'm 21 and this happened very sudden there was nothing I could of done differently. Trying for baby number 2. Just looking for support really as I'm petrified x

Replies

• Options
    Dear Angel Wings, so sorry to hear your sad news. We're just on our first pregnancy at 13+5 so don't have any experience or knowledge to pass on other than my sympathies and best wishes for baby 2.

You've come to the right place though as there's loads of lovely ladies on here who will support you along your journey

Xxx
  • Options
    Good luck with your pregnancy hope I haven't scared you too much : / are you going to find out the sex? Thank you so much for your kind words x x x
  • Options
    Hi, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I have lost 2 babies, my first at just under 21 weeks and the second at 18 weeks. I understand your pain and heartache, please message me anytime if you would like a chat xx
  • Options
    Hi I lost my second baby at 37+2 in August. We are trying for number 3. There was no known cause for my sons death. If you want to chat I'm here x