Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lost boyfriend now think I'm losing baby

My boyfriend died last week in a car accident. I am pregnant, got myself all worked up with the baby then thinking there was nothing there. So they midwife took me for an early scan. I'm meant to be 8 weeks preg but baby was only showing 5 weeks in scan, so I've now got to get my bloods done to see if my hgc is rising or has baby stopped growing. I'm devasted

Replies

• Oh Angeleyes, didn't want to read and run. So sorry you are going through this, what a horrific time of it you must be having. Please try and stay strong - all is not lost - you were showing 5 weeks, so try and hold on to that. Let us know how your blood works go - praying for you x

• Thanks. Get my first lot of blood taking today, then fri. But ive convinced myself I'm losing it 

• Of course you have convinced yourself - cause you've just suffered a severe tragedy, it must be hard to feel good about anything right now. Let the blood work happen and try to hang in there. Good luck x

• Got my first blood reading back they say it's 32833 and is really high and quite positive. Just have to wait till Friday now

• Good luck honey so sorry for your tragic loss x