Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My partners just passed away

I don't know where to turn, my partner died suddenly 2 days ago, we have no answers and my heads a mess, I'm 19 weeks pregnant with our little girl, had a stitch put in 3 weeks ago and am high risk I don't know where to turn I'm lost without him and so scared for my pregnancy :( 

Replies

• I am so sorry for such an incredible loss. Try and look after yourself by speaking with loved ones who know you and can give you the physical love and support that you need.

• oh my gosh charamo, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Do you have family and friends nearby to help you with the basics whilst you get over the shock?

Maybe someone could move in with you for a bit? When my brother passed it was too easy to forget/ignore my basic care needs because of the grief. Even if someone's there just to clean,cook and shop for you. Talk when you need to, we're all here to listen.

I hope you get answers soon. I'll keep you and your baby girl in my thoughts x