Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Wondered if anyone could help me

Hi ladies
I'm from due in August and I have a bit of a dilema with regards to a friend of mine. It's going over and over in my mind, I think about it every day and I could just do with someone's opinion - so I thought I'd turn to someone on here, which I hope you dont mind. Would anyone mind having a quick private chat with me on email? I've just got a question about how to handle a situation with a friend who has had a bereavement. I would totally understand if you didnt and if it was too personal.
Becky
xx

Replies

• Hi becky I'm happy to try and help if I can but without knowing the problem I can't guarantee I'll be able to although I hope I can. You don't actually have your email enabled so I'm not able to contact you privately but if you click on my email tab under my message you'll be able to get through to me. I'm usually pretty good at checking mail so will get back to you asap. A
  • Same here becky, if you want to e-mail me, I really don't mind.

v xxx
  • Thank you ladies - I've sent you both an email. xxx
  • Have replied, you'd said you were worried about how to work out Reading the reply so if you've not worked it out image it's sent to whatever email address you have attatched to your be account