Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

results ! there was none

We went back to hospital yesterday 6 week check after losing charlie , i was hoping for something anything , but there was nothing the consultant said he was perfect nothing wrong with him ,

something made him go into acute distress which stopped his oxygen , which therefor stopped his heart .

i feel so hard done by if he was perfect why did they take him from me why why why we wanted him so much i dont think my heart can mend i really dont ihurt so much for my charlie i long to hold him in my arms long to hear him cry to see his 1st smile but for us that will never happen ,

they was very good at hospital said next time i would be cared for by a team of dr 's and midwifes scans all the time and constant comunication ,

we think about having another baby all the time and we are going to let fate decide , i will never replace charlie couldnt or wouldnt want to we will be having our 4th baby not our 3rd cos charlie was our 3rd ,

my haert breaks every day for u little man love you so much keep watching mummy and daddy , and your big brothers who in ther own way miss you so much and wish you was here every day xx

Replies

• I am so sorry you had no answers. I am still waiting for mine for another 4weeks, I think whatever they say it won't be easy because I will be full of what ifs etc. No reason is a hard reason to accept but hopefully it means should you go on to have more children they won't be at any greater risk - this I think is how I would take that result but I KNOW it won't make accepting it any easier! take care x