Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

!st Anniversary

Today is the 1st anniversary of losing my beautiful girls.
Ailsa, Belinda, Casey & Daisy I miss you so much & not a day goes by when I don't want you here with me. I had so many hopes & dreams for all of you. xxxx

Replies

• Hi Wooly, Just wanted to say I am thinking of you today, it will be a tough day for you but I hope you manage to cope and remember some happy memories you have of your girls.

Big kisses being sent to your angels from me xx
  • Thanks, its not been as bad as I expected x
  • Glad to hear it.. xx
  • Hi Wooly, just read your post and wanted to say i'm thinking of you. I'm glad the anniversary wasn't as bad as you had thought it was going to be. I have said a little prayer for you and your angel girls.

It will be the 1st anniversary since we lost our little baby Ryan next month. I'm dreading it but then again I dreaded other days like Mothers Day, etc and they wern't so bad really. I think about Ryan every day so its not like the anniversary is going to make me think of him any more than I already do.
    I think whats bothering me the most is doing something to mark the day, and I don't have any ideas. xxx
  • Hi Wooly,
    Just wanted to echo what the other girls have said and i'm so glad the day was easier than you thought it would be. They'll always be your little girls and always in your heart. Big kisses to all our little angels playing in the sky xx
  • Thanks again for your supportive comments x
  • Hi wooly, - sorry I don't always pop into this forum-
    I'm so sorry there was an anniversary to be had but am glad it wasn't as hard as you'd expected.
    I'm dreading ours in September but I think mostly because I will be alone in my grief as Angel isn't really in anyone elses hearts or memories. I don't think we will do much but will visit her grave and release a balloon and then zachariah will blow her a kiss like he always does, bless him image

Take care and a kiss to each of your baby girls from us xxxx