Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Sohappy

Hi hun,

Was just wanting to see how you and hubby are doing.

I have been away for what seems like forever as got stranded abroad!!! And I know that you mentioned that you'll would be having a short break but I couldnt remember when it was, if your back then I hope that you both had a nice time (if that makes sense) you know what I mean though just being together the 2 of you.

Anyway I'll stop babbling now, I just wanted you to know that your always in my thoughts, and if you need anything or even just a friendly chat you know im here.

Lots of love xxxx

Replies

• Hi
    i remember you from pregnancy after miscarriage and i can not believe that you have lost your baby boy. Im so so so sorry to hear this it brough a tear to my eyes. I hope that you can find some answers and that you and your husband can be strong for each other i am thinking of you if you need to talk to anyone about anything us girls are here

take care
    lelly
    xxxxx
  • Hi Laura,

Thanks for asking, yes we're still here....we were away too and also got stranded, got home on Sunday so the break wasn't that helpful if i'm honest. So glad to hear about you and your scan, its the best news, i posted on your thread.

Thanks lelly for posting, it means a lot, can't say much more at the moment as you'll see from my posts, just waking up in the morning is hell and finding the strength to get dressed, eat etc.. is very difficult, just being alive when there's not much to live for....

Thanks both of you, you both take care too xxx
  • Im sorry that your break wasnt any good. I dont know what to say cause I cant even begin to imagine the pain your going through. Is there anyone support groups that you can talk to for bereavement.

You know im always here if you need anything even if you want to email privatley.

Lots of love to you xxxxx
  • Thanks Laura,

There are support groups, we have discussed this with our gp who is very good, not sure we're ready for this at the moment, maybe in the future, not sure.....xxx
  • I wish I could away your pain xxx
  • Thank you. Very low at the moment, just don't want to be alive without Thomas, neither of us do xxx
  • I know it's only been 8wks so it's understandable to feel like life cant go on without your precious baby.
    Can you talk to the girls here who understand xxx
  • Hi,
    just wanted to say if you fancy going to SANDs if they are near you it might be helpful? I have joined my local group & as nice as it is having you guys on BE it was nice to see people face to face who could help. They have befrienders & meetings. Its really informal & at times actually a laugh with others who know how you feel. Just a thought for you.
    Its been 8 months since my loss & it gets easier.....but it still hurts.
    Hang in there x
  • Thanks Laura and Wooly,

The girls here have been a great help, just not ready for any sort of counselling yet. Hubby and I talk openly about how we feel so that helps too. Not ruling it out, just not ready yet xxx
  • SoHappy... You and your husband sound like youare being so strong, as Wooly says, 'Hang in there'. I really hope things get better for you soon, you deserve so much happiness xxx
  • So glad you & hubby have eachother and can talk openly.

Love & hugs to you both xx
  • Thank you girls xxx
  • Hey lovely

How's you and hubby been?

xxx
  • Hi hun,

Still here, just trying to get from one day to the next still. I've been posting in ttc after bereavement as hubby n i are "unofficially" trying as you know as you posted on my thread about it. Still waiting for my 1st af so not sure whats going on, my body is stressed and is grieving so i guess thats why i'm still waiting, i'm hoping in the meantime that something happens...We're looking into moving house etc..but won't bore you with the details, its in ttc after bereavement if you wanna peep.

Anyways, I hope that you 3 are all ok, thanks for checking in with me xxx
  • Thinking of you today Sohappy, Mrs Hall xxx
  • Hi natasha not sure if you're still on but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you tomorrow and your angels 5th birthday. I'll never forget your little prince. He will always be close to my heart. Love to you and hope you are doing well xxxx