Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement

I've found a good website...

Ok so I've got two lockets with pictures of Darcey and I have one of them on all of the time. I have a simple small one and a bigger one for if I want to be ' more dressed up' and I have been searching for something suitable for russel to have as a keepsake of Darcey, that wasn't to girly. I found an amazing website....www.myforeverchild.com. They do lots off differant styles of jewerlly and you can have footprints, handprints ect incraved into your chosen style.

I got russel a 'dogtag' with Darceys footprint incraved on the front(the same footprint he has totooed on his forearm) and it has Darceys name and birthdate Incraved on the back. It was pritty pricey but totally worth it I think. It's lovely and I'm so pleased that I came across the website. I got it for him as a fathers day gift. It was important to me to 'mark' the occasion for him in some way. Just thought I would let everbody know incase anyone else was having a similar dilema........

Ceilidh xxx

love you Darcey, big kisses xxx

Replies

• Ah that is lovely. I want a russian ring with each of the babes names engraved but was at a loss what to get Neil - thanks for the suggestion.

Hope you are ok.

T x