Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement

Still in shock that someone could be so sick!!

Hi ladies i am sorry to reveal this but....

I have been friends with one of the girls from here Miss Kay Z for several months as our girls were born just one day apart!! or so i thought.

As some of you will know Kaylie has had a really bad time of it with her first baby being born at 13 seond at 14 who was later adopted and then she had twin girls at 26 weeks following twin to twin, one of the twins subsequently "died" and Kaylie herself has been very poorly since the birth back on July 7th and they are yet to leave hospital!

WELL SO I BLOODY THOUGHT!!!#

I received a message on FB from a person that i had seen on Kaylie's wall before saying please contact me re: Kaylie which i duly did and what i heard was completely shocking, i have posted the link to this thread let me know if you cant see it and i will cut and paste the message.

The lady in question, Karen, said that she has been sending parcels to Kaylie, but Kaylie insisted they were sent to her friends house in Huddersfield and not to the hospital as the hospital didnt like it!! So she has been sending clothes for Blair and Paris and toiletries for Kaylie.

She wanted to go and visit Kaylie but she alwas put her off, so Karen was getting a little suspicious and telephoned the hospital where she was meant to be staying nd they had never heard of her or baby Blair!! Karen called her and she panicked and couldnt explain. Karen said she would drive down and sort it out and again she panicked and said no.

I feel like a complete mug, but worse than that is poor Karen and you ladies who have lost a baby or a child and she has completely taken you for granted and abused all of our trusts.

I am sorry to deliver this news but thought you would like to know, I have posted this on the other forums that she appears in too.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1021934004&v=feed&story_fbid=60371948253#/inbox/readmessage.php?t=58398204019&mbox_pos=0

regards

Sarah xx :\? :evil: :cry::\(

Replies

• iv replied on baby hun - your not the only 1 to be taken in! xx
  • Double post

[Modified by: CeilidhA on March 24, 2009 09:52 PM]

• Oh I can't work out how to get onto your fb page through the link... Think it might be because we don't have a facebook page?! Not sure, anyway I think I get the picture... It was all lies?! Am I right?

Well if I am OMFG we are both totally disgusted and I feel a bit sick at the thought of it. How could anyone be so cruel? I'm normally quite a forgiving person but god that really is an unforgivable. Thing to lie about. Totally pathetic. The girl needs help. Thankyou sarahncraig for letting us no. What a shame that she feels the need to tell lies to that extend. Devastating. She's either totally messed up or just pure evil x
  • It is terrible for someone to lie about loosing a child it is one of the hardest thing a parent could ever deal with. I remember loosing Gabriel like it was yesterday and will all my life and that kind of pain it just isn't something someone should use for attention. I had been off line while this went down as I was suffering the sad thing of loosing another baby to miscarriage but it was only 8 weeks this time so atleast it wasn't a fully formed baby but to some back on and have seen that someone had lied especially at a time when I was so upset well there is a reason I didn't post this reply till now I must say I was shocked aswell.
  • I have found another web site she has written on - everything she has said is soooooooooooooooo conflicting and for a 16 year old, she uses alot of medical terms that only a doctor would use!!!

Take a look, she said on BE that her daughter was diagnosed with TTTS but on the other web (see link) she said she was diagnosed!!! How sick is this girl !!!!!!

LINK - http://www.cafemom.com/group/239/forums/read/8185802/My_little_angel_Beau_Nicole
  • Ok ladies

I have been talking to Kay at length over the last couple of weeks. It was me that initially realised she was not telling the truth about where she was in terms of hospital and alerted her friends on facebook through private messages.

However, it turns out that everything she said about her babies is in fact true. The ttts is what caused her twins to be born early, her being diagnosed and the twins being diagnosed amounts to the same thing btw.

I'm not going to go into details on here, if anyone who was directly involved with Kay needs to email me, please do but I am asking out of respect for me as much as her that you do not post on here with opinions or questions. It really is not the place for such a senstiive issue.

I would also ask that little Beau is remembered along with the rest of our Angels on here as she was very much part of this world and has left a very sad and grieving mummy behind.

Thank you

Karenxx