Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fao teamblue

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I'd been thinking of you and I really hope that as hard as this all is you are beginning to find each day slightly easier than the last. I know you will never forget and you shouldn't, but just getting to the point of being able to control your emotions is a huge step and I hope you are on your way there now. Take care x

Replies

• Options
    I hope you don't mind me posting on here too. DB I didn't hear what had happened until recently and I was absolutely devastated for you. I really don't know what to say other than how sorry I am, You have been in my thoughts almost every day and I wish there was something I could do to make it all better.

You know where I am if you need someone to talk to, you were such a source of support for me last year I hope that at some point I can be the same for you.

Lots of love and hugs.
    Miss I
  • Options
    Thank you.

Have been staying away as being on here is so painful, i can read my old topics and realise how naive and blissful i was, never had a diary so guess this is the nearest i have.

Im really struggling, doesnt help that the coroner hasnt rung despite promising to do so this week. in fact in general feel very let down by proffesionals.

thanks for thinking of me hope to be back soon.

x
  • Options
    Completely understand you wanting to stay away - and so sorry you feel let down by the professionals. As far as the coroner goes, it's wrong they promised to call and didn't, also I know it seems personal but it appears to be around 3-4 months before you will get any results through judging by my experience and what others have told me. Something that is incredibly hard to deal with and have hanging over you, but 'apparently' it means you're less emotional when consultant does eventually see you and more ready to deal with it. I actually pestered my consultant a lot and she was able to give me some results early over the phone.????
    I hope you have been offered support from the hospital, I hadn't been but I know a lot of the mums on here had and it should be made available to you.
    I know it's different as I never got to take my baby girl home with me, but if you ever do want someone to chat with, please feel free to contact me, again I completely understand if you don't.
    I know you say you can't believe how naive you were but I think everyone is until something like this happens. I know we're all aware of the risks but it's something you just don't think would happen to you. The unfortunate truth is awful things happen to people throughout life and if we spent everyday thinking about them we'd wish our days away and be complete wrecks. Don't punish yourself for it.
    Look after yourself and I know it will hurt forever but I promise it will become easier in time to breathe, take care x ????????
  • Options
    Hey DB, nice to 'see' you, I understand you wanting to stay away, I hope you feel strong enough to come back and chat soon. Take your time we will all be here when you need us. I sometimes read back through my old posts and can't believe how much has changed in the last year or so, you are right it is like a diary of your thoughts and feelings and not always pleasant to read.
    Gemmiebaby told me about your just giving page, I had a look (and a cry!) today I will donate as soon as I can.
    Been thinking of you lots!!
    Miss I
  • Options
    just to let you know that i also think about you often and hope that you are getting the support you need. I cannot possibly understand but you and your little man touched so many of us on here that i check every day to see if you are about.

Sending you a huge hug and broad shoulders if you ever need them x
  • Options
    Hello sweets,

Just found this topic and wanted to say hello. I think about you daily and so wish things could have been different. I regularly check the giving page and am amazed, but not shocked, at how much has been raised in memory of your little boy, especially from the people who you have never met on here but have touched in ways you could never imagine. I dont know how I would have got through many a problem without your support and I feel I would love to offer support back but am unsure how. If you ever need a chat, although im sure you have many friends, I am always here.

Sending lots of love and best wishes, and big cuggles to those beautiful boys of yours.

Gemma xxx