Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sally morgan -psychic!

hiya everyone,
havnt been on in a couple of days, it was my angels 1st birthday yesterday, and tonight i was going to see sally morgan .... for those of u who dont know she famous psychic to the stars.. been on tv .. got a new tv programme starting tues, was princess di's psychic for 4 yrs.
Anyway been to see her 4 times b4 and never been picked out of the audience.. but tonight...i did!!!
my mum was convinced we would get a message as she had a dream bout my nan last nite and our seat numbers were 16 & 17.... the 16th being my babys birthday!
so after the second half sally says.. ive got an old lady called May here (my nan) and shes holding a baby whos passed over and shes singing happy birthday to her!!!! it was her birthday yestersay!! she then said john is also here (my grandad) and 2 other males !! (2 other grandads to me and baby are in spirit!). I stood up and confirmed the message was for me was so overwhelmed my adrenaline was definatly pumping!
HOW AMAZING!!!
im not sure any of u believe in stuff like this ... if i didnt i certainly do now!!!
i waited for after the show she was doing book signings (having already got and read her 2 books) i qued up for her to sign my tickets and i said to her can u tell me if everything will be ok with this baby and she stood up grabbed hold of my hand and said PERFECT....ABSOLUTLY PERFECT!!
so tonite i am VERY HAPPY and have taken real comfort in it!
just to think my nan is looking after her meens the world to me !
anyway just thought id share this with u
has anyone else been to a psychic.... ? i know theres some fakes out there !!! ive been to a few!

hope everyones well
Lisaxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lisa,
    Thats bought a tear to my eye. Although i've not been to a psychic my sister goes regularly to a spiritualist church. My Mum was in the country a couple of weeks after i lost Ewan and went to the church with my sister. While she was there she was picked out and told that my dad and a small woman (my nan) were there to say hello and they were holding a new baby, it could only have been Ewan as she kept saying how the tears were still fresh and that he was being looked after and fussed by family. Obviously I was in tears when they told me, but it did comfort me so much to think he was being looked after. Spiritualist's believe that children grow up in the spirit world so i'm sure you'll be getting messages direct from your angel one day. I'm glad you got some comfort from the reading and that she told you all will be fine with your pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Hi Lisa, I noticed your post this morning but didnt have time to reply. I have thought about this all day. How amazing for you. image I really believe in psycic stuff aswell. I had a reading done just before christmas, i was hoping he would be able to tell me something about Darcey, I was quite dissapointed that she never came up but he did say a birth would be concieved over christmas.... and here i am pregnant so guess he was right about that. You must be so pleased to know your little one is safe and being well looked after. And hearing that bump is going to be ok, must be a lovely feeling aswell.

Anyway just wanted to let you know i was/ am touched by your message x

Dotty Jackie, Your 'story' sounds good to, Im amazed at how it all works to be honest. Does freak me out a bit. But i think it really nice and comforting we are able to have tht 'contact' if you like. Oh have you had a name change? xx
  • Options
    Hi Hun,

Wow - that it amazing. I have been wanting to visit a psychic/medium lately but I am scared nothing will come through about Charlie and I probably won't deal with it very well.

I am so pleased for you - am gonna see if she is around about my area soon... anyone know of any other psychics?

xxx
  • Options
    O gosh - she is in my area on OH's bday - just booked tickets!
  • Options
    H dippymummy that's great! I'd love to but she doesn't have any dates for Scotland. image I hope you have a great night, x
  • Options
    I've just been looking too, she's in my area on the 16th Feb and there are tickets available so i might go and see her!!
  • Options
    hi girls thanx 4 ure replys!
    well shes on tv tonite 9 pm on living!
    if anyone gets the cjance i would recomend her!
    i have also been to a few private readings b4 sum not so good!!..
    dotty jackie.. glad u got a msg too!! i hope it brought u what it brought me!x
    dippy mummy im so glad u got tickets !! i hope u get a msg!xx
    hope everyones ok.. am off to the hosp this morning for my consultant who i see every 2 weeks!!!.... ive hit 24 weeks!!... really makes it real the baby inside me as i know what a baby of 24 weeks is like if u know what i mean??... really weird! my daughter was born at this time!! so im hoping a couple of weeks and this will start getting easier!lol.. i dont think so !
    take care xxx
    Lisaxx
  • Options
    Ah Lisa, I'm so glad everything is going so well for you this time. I've just booked tickets to see Sally too, My Mum is over from Spain that week so I'm taking her along. My OH doesn't believe in all that "mumbo jumbo" as he calls it!! I'll also look our for her tonight on living!! xx
  • Options
    Oh lisa that sounds wonderful, I'll be honest I'm a but of a sceptic when it cones to that but at the same time I'm sure there are some genuines out there too. I'd be too scared of what it would to me hearing anything but that's wonderful you've heard such lovely things and I hope your consultant appt goes well today too.
    As for you other ladies who've now booked tickets, I really hope you hear something too x