Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement

how u feeling about xmas !!!!!

Hi girls just woundered how u was all feeling about xmas looming , i really love xmas and normally would of been nagging oh to get tree toput up but this year i cant wish it would go past me , if i could cancel it i would , but i have to other children and they want xmas and i couldnt do that to them ,
i just am not looking forward to it i should have 3 kids xmas day and we would of all been so excited for charlies 1st xmas , but he isnt here i i dont feel excited just so sad ,

we are going away to looe for new year we want to go and hide away where noone knows us walk along the beach and just chill all togehter as a family and not feel like i have to be happy for other memberts of family , i cant wait for 2009 to be over is anyone else feeling like this x

Replies

• I'm like you, we should have had Ewan with us for Christmas so it won't be great. But on the other hand i've got my son Cole who's 9 and he can't wait, so he's bringing the excitement back into it for me.
    I hope you have a lovely time in Looe, and relax as much as your children will let you!!

ps. How's the bump?? xx