Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

National baby loss day....

I think i am right in saying that today is national baby loss day, so just wanted to say...

Darcey, i think about you everyday. I love and miss you very much. I hope you are happy and having fun playing up in heavan, with all they other baby angels. i am proud to have you as my daughter. big hugs baby girl xxxx

I also just want to mention the baby i lost before Darcey. You didnt have a name and i dont know if you were a boy or girl although your granny Brenda is certain you were a little boy. I also think of you often and miss you every day. I always wonder what could have been. i hope you and Darcey are together looking down on mummy and daddy xxxxxxxxxxxx

big kisses to all the other angel babies in the sky. briefly known, forever loved x

Replies

• my goodness that just made me cry... im g/c as i have followed your story.. i am so terribly sorry for your losses.. you are incredibly brave and strong!!! i just wanted to say im thinking of you and your lost ones and i couldnt leave that beautiful post without sending you some hugs!!! xxxx
  • SNAP same for me to today hun well tonight as i cant sleep thinking about charlie , so i've had a good cry and a cuppa and come on here cos this site has been a great surport ,, i love to think of them playing together too i just wish he was here so much and i could hold him and not an empty blanket its just not enough take care hunnie night night angel babies evrywhere xxx
  • hi spuddy - dont worry about g/c, i do the same. lol my noesyness gets the better of me! Thankyou for your msg, its nice to know people care. I'd like the whole world to know all about Darcey if they could...

Charlies angel, sorry that you couldnt sleep hunni. I hope you are feeling a little better today. xxxx
  • http://www.babyloss-awareness.org

Remembering my 3 little angels in the sky....Mommy Loves you

x x x