Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What a differance a year makes...

This time last year I was 37 weeks pregnant with my beautifull baby girl. I was feeling so excited and pritty inpatient for her arrival, but was loving my bump! image Little did I know, 8 days later our world would fall apart image I feel abit quilty today, because until my sister phoned last night and asked me how I was feeling about next week, I hadn't thought about it to much... february seems to have creeped up from know where!! I have been looking forward and focusing on 'blob' lol.

I'm actually feeling ok, Im happy knowing how happy I was last year and remembering times I had with Darcey, even if she was still in my tummy! And I'm so happy to be pregnant again. Think the next few weeks will be full of plenty of emotions and probably a few tears!

Love you lots baby girl xx

Replies

• Hey celidha, I'm sorry you're feeling guilty as you really shouldn't be. You think of darcey all the time, it doesn't matter so much if you're not fixated on dates, in fact, personally I'd prefer that for me, as youre just holding onto the memory not counting if that makes sense.
    I still cry for Angel but like you this pregnancy has helped give me something happy to focus on and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm so glad you are getting wrapped up in this pregnancy and pray it all works out beautifully for you (and all of us on here).I'm sure it will be a hard few weeks for you and a roller coaster of emotions but you'll get through it because you're an amazing woman, take care x