Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in October 2014!

Replies

• Oh dear. I'm had a better day queezy-wise, but woke up with a stonking migraine. Tis never ending x

• Well I'm paranoid now at the lack of symptoms. I'm not even tired any more, I only have tender boobs.

Charliemoo, wish u could pass some symptoms my way.

I'm dreading work tomorrow as been on holiday all week and was dead on my feet last sunday. It took three days of sleep to recover...
  • Samantha, you can have them! I feel constantly vile and it's only week 4! I'm pretty sure it's worse than last time. So annoying as I'm fine by the afternoon. Just means the majority of the day at school (i'm a teacher, not a child for the record) I feel hideous! x

• Tender boobs is a good sign Samantha! I hope work isn't too busy tomorrow. And you Charleymoo. I'm a sahm now (was an accountant before) so just have to hope my toddler is understanding!
  • Hi Sian, my work is going to be busy and I nearly always find it tiring even though my shifts are short. But thanks lol image

Charliemoo, are u more busy this time around. I found my second pregnancy a lot easier because I was a SAHM. My first pregnancy was a constant queasefest from beginning to end and now I put that down to how much I had to do. Hope this week isn't so bad for u
  • I am indeed. Work full time and now run a department as well as just teaching a class. I also have to come home and be Mummy and stick to Jess' routine before my husband comes in at 6. It's hard work. In fact, not sure what I'm doing having another one! Will be going back full time again x

• Hey charley, I'm a teacher too,(so avoiding the exams I have to mark by being on here!), went back full time after no 1, then 0.8 after no 2, will be the same after this one. Feeling shattered at the mo but not sick yet, don't know how I wil manage when I do! Last time I relied on nibbling biscuits when I could in lessons but really don't want to put on the weight I did last time (having lost 6 stone since having my second!) I can't stand ginger tea, has anyone got any ideas on how to control 30 kids and not puke?!
  • Dunno struggling with 2 atm lol. It's shhh shhh shhh... feel very guilty .
  • The only thing that helped last time was Preggie Pops, I got through loads of them. As long as I was sucking one of those I didn't feel sick. Need to order more!
  • I saw those the other day. Do they actually work? I'm really struggling. So exhausted. Managed an hour and a half of work today before I had to come home. Had to sleep for 3 hours this afternoon! 

Becks it's so nice to have a fellow teacher on board! xx

• They worked but only while sucking them. As soon as it dissolved away I'd feel sick again so would have another!
  • I will be looking for some tonight! I did use the travel sickness bands last tine too but I don't want people to ask why I'm wearing them!
  • Hello ladies!!! I joined this site over 3.5 years ago, but have been AWOL for a while as we've been having IVF treatment. We've finally got our BFP after 3 attempts, so feeling very nervous but absolutely elated at the same time. EDD is 20th October. We'll hopefully have a viability scan when I'm 7 weeks - I've got to phone the clinic tomorrow to book in, so 3weeks and counting...!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all xXx

• Congratulations vickster77b, that's wonderful news! image
  • Arrgh stupid weather. Had to cancel GP appt image
  • Oh that's annoying Sian, was that to get booked in??
    I think I remember you from when you were ttc your first one, congrats on No.2!

Its my OTD from the clinic today so was able to phone up and book in for my early scan which is the 6th March. Been having spotting on & off so hope its bubs nesting down for 9months, its suppose to be very common in IVF pregnancies, but still un-nerving to see all the same!

• I thought your name looked familiar vickster77b! Yes it was just to get booked in, I managed to get seen on Friday and they have faxed the hospital so hopefully I will get my booking in appointment with the MW soon. I'm keen to get things rolling as I will be under consultant this time and want to find out what will happen. I'm so impatient! 

Try not to worry about the spotting, I know it's much easier said than done. I had spotting last time but all was fine as I'm sure you will be. 6th March will be here before you know it! xx

• Hi all image I'm shell. Found out Valentine's day I'm pregnant. I am due 13th October. I have a little girl already called grace she will be 3 in April. Had no sickness or anything apart from a little tiredness.

Hope you are all well x
  • Hi ladies,

Thought I'd join this thread as I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant & EDD is 26th/27th Oct. I already have a daughter who was 2 2 weeks ago, it looks like we conceived on her birthday or the day after. It's very exciting but I feel like it's gonna drag before we can tell anyone. Roll on the next 8 weeks. Hope you're all well x

• Congratulations Shell-Belle and Blackkat. Lovely to have you both join us xxx