Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in October 2014!

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies.

Recently found out we are expecting. I am due around 29th October. I have 2 older children, and both boys. Hoping for a little girl, but as long as it's healthy I don't really mind!

No complaints as yet, except tiredness. Bf says it's too soon to be tired...told him he has no idea how hard my body is working!!

Can't wait to chat more and get to know you all xx
  • Options

Congrates Maybenumber3 we are around the same sort of time! im very excited about this pregnancy 3rd time lucky we hope! im taking it one day at a time, but looking forward to the idea of having a halloween time baby!!

I am 29 and had my little boy when i was 27 ,( a lot of my family said i would never have kids because i left it too late! my sisters had there's at 17 and 20 and have gone on to have a few kids each)

I suffered 2 m/c last year july and december so was very happy to find out i had fallen again so quickly! 

Keeping every thing crossed for us all to have a happy and healthy 8 months image xxx

• Options
    Congratulations and its not too soon to be tired. I was tired straight away 5 days before my monthlys were due. It's how I knew I was pregnant lolimage x
  • Options

Sarah, I have my fingers crossed for you. Xx

• Options

Thanks huni!

im looking forward to my scan image did a clear blue today and got 2-3 weeks thought i would only get 1-2 weeks so very happy xxx

• Options

I'm so tired too! It hits me at about 5pm and I literally cant do anything! maybenumber3- how old are your boys? Mine are 3.7yrs & 20months.

I've been to the doctors today and have a scan booked for the 17th march when I'll be 7 weeks!! 

sarah- fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months xx

• Options

Dutchwifey thanks huni image

We both have scans on the 17th march!!!! mine is at 10am, il be around 7 weeks and 4 days xxx

• Options

Congratulations maybenumber3! 

Sarah did you ring the midwife? If your family think you left it late then I wonder what they'd think of me, I was 30 when I had Noah and will be 32 when this one comes! 

Looking forward to midwife appointment next week, mostly because I will find out when we'll be having the first scan. I was so upset the other day as found out that the community midwife I had throughout my last pregnancy has now retired, she was so so sooooo lovely! 

• Options

Hello Sian huni,

Yes i called the midwifes and told them that this was the 3rd pregnancy in 8 months and they offered me the scan, she said she wouldnt do bloods as there was no need to as im getting positive test results, so far im doing better than the last 2 times, iv got to 5 weeks with out bleeding image 

feeling very tired and getting waves of sickness but feeling super good as well lol had some bad crampiong last night and slept on the sofa but woke up this morning feeling fab image xx

• Options

My boys are nearly 4, and 14! Quite and age difference! 

I'll be 35 when this one arrives! Your only ad old as the man you feel..... image obviously dh is younger then me image xx

• Options
    I am soooo tired, I keep going to bed at 8 every night. This is a late night for me! I've gone off broccoli again, it's my fave veg but last pregnancy it turned my stomach so bad and it's happening again. Bleurgh. Can't stand the nausea, but if it stops I soon start panicking that something is wrong!
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

Ive recently found out im pregnant, after 20 months of trying YAY!! Im due around 28th Oct.

I have 8 year old Twin boys so its been a while. My last pregnancy approx 5 years ago was a Molar Pregnancy which I underwent Chemo for.

Ive been worrying as most of my symptoms seem to have come and gone. I shouldnt complain but I guess its nice to have the reassurance of the symptoms?

It'l be nice to keep updated with everyones experiences etc.

xxx

• Options

Hi twinee

congrates we are due around the same sort of time, dont worry mine come and go, some days i feel loads and others i feel normal like im not pregnant, iv got a scan on the 17th of march which will put my mind at rest x

• Options

Thanks Sarah image

Ive just booked an early scan for 20th March. It cant come quick enough.

All the best x

• Options

and to you huni xx

• Options
    Hi I'm due October 14th image had one scan at 7 weeks 1 day and all was fine but my next one is 24th march and the days are dragging!! Need that extra reassurance after misscarrying a year or so ago!
  • Options

Hi Alabama 

I know what you mean i had 2 m/c last year with in 6 months, its horrid waiting for scans! i got one booked for next monday (17th) but after that i wont ask for any more till my 12 week scan.

Just keeping every thing crossed till the 17th xx

• Options

Hi and congratulations alabama! Your scan date is the same as mine image

• Options

Congratulations to twinee too, think I missed your post! 

• Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new here I'm due with baby no. 3 on 8th October, I have 2 daughters aged 5&6 so dh is hoping for a boy this time! Hope everyone is getting on ok and congratulations! I had my dating scan at 9weeks and I'm getting a gender scan when I'm 16weeks.

Sarah x

10+5