Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in October 2014!

12345679»

Replies

• Defo huni 

He/she will kick ass defo image my bubba's little fighter friend image

I just wish i could have my head down the loo lol but im sure my time will come, going to ask if she will scan me after all on sunday so i dont go crazy lol xx

• Keepthefaith Ive just been catching up on everything and just wanted to acknowledge your situation. I think you are incredibly brave. Its difficult to know what to say but just to let you know I am thinking of you xxx

• hi twinee, thankyou hunni. that's very kind, how are you feeling today hun? hope you're well xxx

• anyone else looking pregnant?!  I swear my bellies popped out a bit over night

• yes!!! i can't fit in any of my trousers either!!! everything is too tight lol i look more like four/five months than just under three. kept thinkin  i was just getting fat lol xxx

• ah good not just me! I still have a fair bit of belly wobble from ds 2 (he was a big 8lb 2 baby compared to my first 6lb 5) which I havent been able to shift but had managed to flatten it somewhat but its being pushed back up by my growing belly... embarrassing!

luckily my trousers still fit, ive lost 10lbs which im sure will creep back on from lack of appetite, and from being pretty sick some days if I eat to much I wont keep if down (gross). 

• Ive had a wee bump for weeks. image Im going to be massive and im a wee shortie too lol xxx
  • I'm going to have to buy some size 12 pants, not big enough for maternity clothes yet so going to start climbing the sizes i think lol. xxx

• ive ordered some trousers just waiting for them .. hope they fit!! urg best get on with some housework now the kids have stopped vomiting everywhere lol

• Keepthefaith, Im good thank you image I have my Midwife appointment Thurs so looking forward to that image xxx

• Just an observation, why is each pregnancy soo different

My morning sickness was severe with my first and the only think I could eat most of the time were oranges. My third pregnancy and I have hated the idea of them. My morning sickness has gone tge last few days so thought I was safe to eat an orange. Nope I wasn't. I have been awfully queasy the last hour and if I had the energy to climb the srairs to the bathroom I would be sick just seeing a toilet image

STUPID ORANGES -.-
  • Its been pretty quiet on here the last few days, how is everyone?

Keepthefaith how did you get on?

Im still feeling sooo sick and very tired. Im finding it quite frustrating as I work full time and im normally super active. Now I have no energy or enthusiasm to do anything.

I saw my Midwife yesterday and she was very possitive about everything, even my plans for a home birth image It was nice to have that support and reassurance, instead of being told im mad for thinking of giving birth at home.

I hope you are all keeping well xx