Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pregnant and due in October 2014 anyone???

Replies

• Options

Ooh suzyq, congratulations hunni that is wonderful to hear you finally got your bfp after so long trying image  I missed your post earlier hun sorry. Welcome aboard! Have.  Happy an  healthy nine months xxxxx

Sarah, have you given dh his "presents" yet? Eeeeek xxxxx

• Options

He is ok chloe just worried, but he said he is happy but cant help but worry, he said he wished the 1 trimester would just fly by so we can get to the 12 week stage xx

• Options

Aww bless him, you are both BOUND to be nervous. It wouldn't  be normal if you weren't but this IS a sticky little bean and we will be posting our scan pics and guessing on the nub theory before you know it!!! Xxxxxx

• Options
    Hey. I got my bfp on monday. image soooo happy. We tried for 7 months. Had to go on clomid and got pregnant in the first month. Blood test confirmed i'm 2 weeks. Did a scan yesterday to make sure that i dont have another ectopic. But we couldn't really see anything because it was do early. Dr said she is sure she saw something but wants to confirm in a weeks.time.
  • Options

Congrates TryingForNo2! 

i got my faint bfp monday and the lines got darker over this week!! xx

• Options

Congratulations trying for number two and welcome aboard image here's to a happy an  healthy nine months to you xxxx

• Options

Doctors went well they asked me to contact midwifes next week due to this being 3rd pregnancy in less than a year, he said as you are very awear there is not much we can do this early apart from offer support lol

So il call them monday and let them know, doctor said he thinks they will keep a closer eye on me as its only been 2 cycles since the d&c he said dont worry about the past, but if it does go wrong he will defo refer me, but to stay positive and he wished me a happy and healthy 8 months image xxx

• Options

Wooo does it seem more real now  hun?  Exciting times!!! I didn't make my diced appointment as I crashed out on the couch and woke up at twenty five past four flapping lol I 're-arranged for Tuesday at three. It did good they are going to be keeping an eye on you hun and I hope it has made you feel more at ease xxxx

• Options

It does make it feel more real now huni, bless ya falling asleep i could have done that as well lol

got some more tests ordered for next week, got them off amazon and il treat myself to a clear blue next week for the following weekend, i think il ask the midwifes to do my bloods over the 24 hrs to see if its all rising like its ment to be xx

• Options

Omg you are so like me haha I am obssesed with poas and am trying to work out how to break it to dh tomorrow that I want another cbd to make sure I am now getting my 3+ result lol. I did last one on 11th that said 2-3 so it SHOULD  say 3+ if I do one tomorrow  shouldn't it? I will b  happy then image xxx

I can't se  why your gp wouldn't do your bloods hun  so deffo worth asking. and if he tries sayin it isn't necessary (my new doc's can be funny like that sometimes) then tell him the  enormous piece of mind it will offer you is invaluable. I can  eau  til w  at  posting our twelve week pics image xxxxx

• Options

i think it because they have a maternity hospital in our town so its all done there instead of at the doctors, i will call them mondays morning and get the ball rolling.

cant wait for our 12 week scan pics! its like only 7 and a bit weeks for me lol less for you tho!!!

Everyone keeps saying i should ask for my progesterone levels to be checked, have u ever had this done after a m/c?? xxx

• Options

Yes I have. I was also put  on progesterone pessaries an  oral tablets (was very confusing not to put the wrong tablet in the wrong hole image ) as my levels were found to be low an  I was bleeding. (This was in 2006 when pregnant with a baby that did eventually die in between my oldest two children) it did seem to make a difference as I bled heavily for three weeks and (was an impatient in hospital the whole time) they scanned me everyday   to make sure baby was ok and everyDay baby was fine, it was a miracle with the amount of blood I was  losing, it really was heavy, but my blood disorder got the upper hand and clots formed in th  placenta and the babys heart stopped. To this day I think it was the progesterone pessary and tablets that saved that baby for the three weeks I bled . It is brilliant stuff, obviously this is only my opinion and experience but hope it helps hun xxxxx

• Options

Forgot to say I had  them daily, in the morning and at night. Xxx

• Options

im just hoping i get no bleeding, i always started bleeding around the 6 weeks mark and it didnt stop until after the 8 weeks mark xx

• Options

Hi hunni sorry I haven't been around much today, been feeling just really ugh! I have had cramping, not intense but achy and annoying, in my tummy and I have  hardly been able to walk today as th  pain is radiating into my back and making my "usual" back pain worse  (I usually walk with at least one crutch or a mobility scooter) but today I just am too uncomfortable. I had another bleed at about six o'clock and it was (sorry for tmi) reddish Brown blood in white cm type stuff but at least a tablespoon full. I have put a  Pad on to monitor it and it is spotted with (again sorry for tmi) Brown blood, the same as when you're finishing af and it tails off into Brown spotting. With it being Saturday doc's isn't open and I don't wanna go and sit in a and e on a Saturday night all night only to be told there's "nothing they can do this early  if I am going to miscarry it will happen"and  to be sent away with a scan appointment for next week, I know this probably sounds stupid but I would rather wait until Monday ring epu myself and get them to scan me (we are first name terms from my previous pregnancy lol I had to go to the high risk clinic there twice a week throughout my pregnancy) if the pain or bleeding get really bad I will go but if this bean isn't a sticky one I wanna be at home when I find out not surrounded by drunk bloodied Finnish men. Sorry girls just feeling image xxxxx

• Options

Hello my huni why didnt u txt me!

Good idea to put a pad on at least that way you can keep an eye on it, when i went throught my m/c they told me if i was not changing the pad 5 times and hour then not to worry but if i was to get down to a&e, but i understand why you dont wnat to go down on a saturday night, im sure all is ok babes, have u had bleeding like this before with you other 3 sweetie?

Im also calling midwifes monday morning wanna get the ball rolling and get some bloods taken.

sending u a hug huni and u know where i am if u need me, but im sure bean is just fine, i also have been feeling ache today, not cramping just feel heavy xxx

• Options

Hey hun. I was going to text you but I felt bad, you've just got ur bfp hunni and I didn't want to spoil it by being all moany and negative if you know what I mean. Didn't think  it was fair. I did have bleeding spotting etc with my girls but, I know  this this will sound weird, it feels didifferent to them. I  lost my symptoms over as week ago, had one morning last week where I had a sip of coffee and felt nauseous but nothing else. My boobs aren't sore anymore and I'm not tired in the day like with any of them. I was EXHAUSTED for the first twelve weeks and was convinced I'd developed narcolepsy lol. One  of my mmc' s  at ten weeks was like this.I found  a spot of  Brown blood in my underwear, It was literally tiny but I freaked out completely as, I didn't have any children then but had had  two mc' s ( both natural mcs at around 6 weeks) so I went to hospital and was sent away ( as it was Saturday epu  was closed) with an appointment for a scan on the Monday. I had no more spotting and everything seemed fine. Went for the scan and was told i was four weeks further along than I thought I was but baby had died. The only Word I can use to describe how I felt was shocked. I really didn't expect it. I had only missed one period by a day when I tested with that one but the baby died at ten weeks so it meant I'd had a period at around four weeks. It was a proper af too. This time i had spotting on the 22-23rd of Dec randomly in the middle of my cycle and a very faint positive test on 7th Jann but af arrived next day. Then no af by the 8 th of the this  month so tested on 11th.  Would have tested sooner but didn't wanna do these same as  the month before get + then af arrives. Sorry for the waffle hunni, it just feels so similar to the other mc. I am deffo gonna ring epu Monday. Before I drive myself crazy lol xxxxx

• Options

How are all of our other dio mummies doing image  xxxx

• Options

Hi huni how are you today?

you should have txt babe i wouldnt have minded one bit, i know its early days for all of us and any thing can happen, for me if i can get to 6 weeks with out any bleding it wii be a result as the last 2 times iv started bleeding around there.

just rest for now and call epu tomoz xx here if u need me xx

• Options

Hey hunni sorry if  not been around all day  I did get you  text but still not topped my phone up  just not been out as I have felt a bit rubbish. But I have decided that I am going to make an effort now to be motivated and I am going out tomorrow so I will top up an  then I can chat to my lovely bump buddy image  I haven't had anymore bleeding or spotting and tbh I don't know what's going on but deffo going to ring epu in the morning and see if doc can see me tomorrow if he can see me tomorrow instead of Tuesday an  get my levels checked then ask for them to do it again on Wednesday to make sure the hcg is rising. I have been getting braxton box type tightenings, not painful or anything. I actually enjoy them as I know it means everything is stretching and that is GOOD image I am feeling a lot more positive today. image  Xxx

How are you doing hunni? Are you ringing mw/ quacks tomorrow? Xxxxx

And how are all you other lovely ladies?  Xxxxx