Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pregnant and due in October 2014 anyone???

1161718192022»

Replies

• 9 weeks for me! i have not even thought about care for my little boy yet when the time comes...

Still to pack the bags and get every thing sorted for when bubba arrives!!! sooo much still to do, yet id happily have him here already lol xx

• I'm now having panic attacks over care for my 2 boys. I'm 36 +2 and my mum (who's suppose to be the on call baby sitter) has decided she's going to visit her mother in Devon Monday till Friday. We're in Somerset and she doesn't drive. Admittedly I'll only just be 37 weeks when she gets bk ,but with my last son she did the same only 2 weeks after my due date leaving my 2 yr old in the not so great care of my dad who thought it was exceptable to leave my poor boy in a poo filled nappy for 3 hrs because he couldn't be bothered to change it. Who also couldn't be bothered to travel the 5 min walk from the park we arranged to collect our son from because we'd fallen asleep after me having a baby all night. And instead had to walk (my fiance ) 40 mins across town to collect our son who by now had awful nappy rash. The worry being like last time just because she doesn't think the baby will come early/late doesn't mean it won't. Unsupported and alone is how I feel right now and my fiance does not help.