Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pregnant and due in October 2014 anyone???

Replies

• Hello my beautiful bump buddy im so glad your feeling better today and the bleeding/spotting has stopped.

Me im also calling tomoz to ask for blood work to be done, iv got back ache and some cramping in my left side today but also got very bad trapped wind i seem to be trumping for England! also (tmi) struggling to go for a number 2, im hoping thats why iv got slight cramping.

I am a little worried tho as this is how my 2 m/c started, cramping and bleeding the only think thats keeping me going at the moment is im not BLEEDING, but i fear going for a wee when i wipe i dont want to look image im sure all is ok and sending my belly fruit happy vibes and iv been talking to him today image telling him mummy loves him and cant wait to see him in a few weeks on the scan! (i know crazy lady) but i feel if i talk to him he will hear me and want to stay with me xxx

(i know i call him a him already im just 99.9% sure il have another boy) already been thinking names, we did for the 2 we lost, had their names pick out so when we said our good byes we could use their names instead of just calling them "it" or "baby" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Hey ladies, just spotted this thread as I was replying on another dio thread, already recognise some of the names image I'm due 6th image hello! X
  • Hello Sian babes how u doing? xx

• Awww Sarah hunni so sorry to hear u r feeling like that, I know it is scary but cramping is actually all part and parcel of early pregnancy and is you uterus stretching and your ligaments etc. Doesn't stop all of us freaking out I know but it is true!! I bet you a penny to a pound it IS caused by u not being able to do go. I get it too all around my c section scar. I absolutely SWEAR by prune juice, it is just fruit juice so safe for baby but only one glass will clear u right out hun lol. It's brilliant. If you can't stand the taste (I PROMISE it doesn't taste nearly as bad as you'd think) then try fresh orange. Pregnancy lowers your immune system so the vitamin c boost will do u good too. AND vitamin c also helps th  body absorb other vitamins etc like iron (anaemia being common in pregnancy it is good to make sure u keep all the iron u got lol)  your little  bean will be just fine hunni, just take it a day at a time, it is how I get through on those days. 

Looks like we will be women on a mission tomorrow doesn't it lol!!! I keep calling this one "he" I don't know why! I knew all my girls were girls and said she or her from day one but this one just "feels" like a he lol. Xxxxx

So am your edd is the day after mine image I am the 15th but will be having a section  as I am not allowed to go over 38weeks. Congratulations hunni an  welcome aboard!!! 

Oh, Sarah! How did you get the lilypie signature hunni I WANT ONE!!!! Haha xxxx

Phoned midwifes and they not worried about doing blood test! they said if i was getting positive results on hpt then there was no need and if im not bleeding then all is ok.

They have booked me in a 10am on the 17th for a reasurance scan image

This was a test iv just done, only an internet one and it was with my 5th wee of the day xx

• Hey hunni wow thAt test pic is awesome!!!! How you feeling today hunni? I have been to the docs, he was flabbergasted that.  Am pregnant again and is referring me to a rheumatologist, high risk obstetrician an  I have.  Scan booked for ten thirty in the morning. It appears the risks for me are even higher than I anticipated an  his exact words were " what are you wAnting to do about this"  I said well I'm NOT considering termination, I  somebody were to tell me there is a 100%  I WILL die if I continue the pregnancy then obviously I will have to make one of the hardest decisions  I've ever made. I was lucky to survive a complete abruption and a huge clot on my lung. If I were to get another clot on my lung  (which is highly likely now I've already had one) there is every chance it could travel to my heart and kill me instantly or if I were lucky it could go to my brain an  leave me in a vegetative state or kill me depending on its size. I think this is why I've avoided the docs til now. He rang epu while I was there and he was saying "I know but she is being very savvy about it" obviously I didn't hear why  they said on the other end of th  phone but they remember me from last time and also know my risk factors so they also were horrified I'm pregnant again. Bleeding started again today so I am just taking today by the hour and waiting for scan tomorrow to confirm baby I  in the right place etc and no clots have formed in my uterus. I don't think it will be goo  news tbh but we will see.. when I as me  the doc I  he thought I'd be "allowed" or advised to continue with the pregnancy his reply was "pppft, I'd have to take council on that, you have a very complicated and extensive medical history so the risks are huge" I will be making the ultimate decision not them I know that but I have to think about being here to watch my three children growing up and I can't allow them to grow up without a  Mummy. 

Anyway sorry for the essay just feeling rather confused at th  moment, hope all of our dio mummies are doing well and their little beans too xxxx

• keepthefaith - I'm praying that everything will be fine and that you will be fine. image

I'm not even 5 weeks yet and my boobs are killing me.  They are also getting bigger.  I can't remember this with my first pregnancy.  I'm wishing the next few days over so that I can get to my scan on Thursday to make sure everything is ok.

i just couldnt help my self what can i say i love seeing those 2 lines!!

Chloe huni if there is any thing i can do just give me a shout, i know you will have some choices to make and im shocked with what the doctor said! i do understand your high risk but think of it this way if your body couldnt cope maybe you wouldnt have caught?

i understand tomoz must be very scary for you huni and if u feel u wanna txt to scream and shout to let some steam off i wont mind, bump buddies come with huge benifits lol

Im glad the EPU remembered you, they know your situation and hopefully will treat you with the the right respect.

Im feeling good today huni went for a short walk with little man, played in the park now we are home cuddled up watching some disney films.

Tryingfornumber2 - iv also got very sore and heavy feeling boobs today, iv got a scan booked for the 17th of march to see if all is ok, il be around 7/8 weeks by then, but good luck at your scan huni im sure all will be ok xxx

• Thankyou lovely ladies  I know the epu were shocked but if all is ok at scan tomorrow ( I really don't think it will be as my pregnancy symptoms have COMPLETELY gone) then they are going to have to pull their fingers out an  look after me PROPERLY t hi  time. I was  SUPPOSED to be under a hemotologist last time but they never made the referral just kept saying at my appointments "have you heard from hemotologist yet, and to my cost not  theirs, I then got a huge pulmonary embolism. Dock  wanted me to start on twice daily self administered injections of clexane which like in my previous pregnancies (my three children whom survived  pregnancy) I refused as my seven misscarriages have been down to these injections causing haemorrhage in the placenta and the babies die. So already I am fighting for my bean, their attitude is "we don't care about the fetus we have to make sure YOU are safe" they say it everytime and I say that is MY risk to take not urs!!! I am on 75mg daily of aspirin and that's as far as I will go. I have my high dose folic acid now for the spina bifida so that's good at least.

Sorry for ranting ladies lol they just get me so mad when they treat u like a number not a person lol. You are all so lovely and supportive and I really appreciate your kind words and support. I will DEFFO update after my scan in the morning. 

Omg Sarah that is AMAZING!! Deffo one to keep for the baby box!!! Bet it feels goooood seeing that ay hunni!!! image  Brilliant news about them booking you in for the reassurance scan bet that has settled your mind a bit!?  Xxx

• It has settled my mind huni i cant wait im so excited, i hope your little bean is ok huni, i dont have many syptoms at the moment apart from tingly and sore/heavy boobs/nipples, and i feel a little sicky when i get up but not sick sick, im still getting the very mild cramps to my left side but they come and go and dont hurt.

keep me posted huni xxx

• I know  this one will be a Sticky bean for you hunni, an  you will be giving him or her.  Bloody good telling of  for taking so long to get to you an  having you worried out of your mind for non  months image  I am soooo pleased for you hunni, those are two beauties of a pair of lines!!!  image  xxxxx

I want all of you ladies  to know that even if I get bad news tomorrow  I will be sticking around to keep an eye on you allimage  If that's ok with you!!  Xxxx

• Went for a cycle this morning.  Was so nice to get out there again.  Was only 40km but it was decent.  It looks like the morning sickness side of things wants to start.  Feeling quezy all morning.  Not bad, but it's there.  Roll on Tuesday!

• Been reading through this forum and all a bit new to me. Keepthefaith my thoughts are with you. I'm due in early October but still trying to believe it as its my first child and slightly overwhelmed by it all
  • Hello Sez and congrates xx

Tryingforno2 i also feel a bit icky this morning! im sitting here typing and my stomach is going crazy, i feel like i wanna run to the loo and stick my head down it! but nothing is coming up image

• hello ladies, i went for a scan this morning and i am quietly whispering good news image we saw a tiny bean measuring 6 weeks with a little flickering heartbeat!!!  i am still bleeding and in some pain (which they can find no reason for on the scan) but bean seems to be fine, i cannot believe it!! i honestly thought she was going to say that was it, the pain and bleeding were so bad yesterday and i have now bled for a week so was CONVINCED it was over. i have to go back on the 11th of march (two weeks today) for another scan where hopefully bean will still be ok and measuring bigger, they said if the pain or bleeding were to get bad or if i passed any clots etc then to go back. i am very happy but trying to just take it a day at a time and rest as much as possible (with three kids lol) and we will see what the next few weeks bring. looks like this is a stubborn little monkey just like its siblings xxx

• Fab news huni xxx

• Yay. Awesome news! So happy for you.

A wave of nausea just hit. Wasn't this bad this morning. Not sure how i'm going to hide this.
  • Oh no tryingfornumber2!!! Not what you need when you are tryin to keep it quiet! Still, it secretly feels a little bit great to have such an awesome secure, sickness and all!

Hope you manage to keep it schtum til you are ready for telling people. I so could not manage to run a bath right now so how you manage to go bike riding I do NOT know lol. You are doing well hun. image  xxxx

• Got my scan in 2 hrs. Why am i so damn nervous ? Hopefully they can see the sack and that it is at the right place. Will let you guys know.
  • So lady did first scan. She saw a very small gestational sack. So she wants to wait for dr to arrive. Nervous has turned to fear. Why can't things be simple in life. Dr should be here in 30 min.