Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pregnant and due in October 2014 anyone???

Replies

• Dr did scan and said everything is fine.  She even saw the fetal pole.  Yayness!

• YIPPIE YIPPIE YIPPIE CONGRATES HUNI image

• Aww tryingfornumber2 that is fantastic news fabulous hun congratulations image xxxxxx

• Me again ladies  image just wanted to announce that today after a solid seven days of bleeding it ha  stopped image it only stopped today and I am still getting pink discharge, sorry for tmi, but as far as the bleeding goes it seems to have gone image I am so pleased right now image  I am keeping everything crossed for it to stay away. Also today I've finally started to get some symptoms my  boobs are now tender and I feel sick, I am soooo constipated it's untrue and I have basically slept for the last two days solid!!! She has looks  after all three kids and the dog by himself image am going back to sleep now xxxx

• Glad the bleeding has stopped, now looking forward to our scans babe image

we will be ok, i know it xxx

I wish i had more symptoms iv got waves of tiredness and some times my boobs feel tingly but thats all, i keep seeing people saying that at 5 weeks they are puking ect and im not image

im glad my cramping has stopped now, was bad last night didnt sleep much but today iv been fine xx

• My happiness has been short lived, or I think so.  Dr's office just called and they want me to go in immediatly for blood test.  Dr wants to check my levels.  So I went and luckily I spotted the dr as he got out of his consulting rooms.  I asked him if something is up and he said he just wants to make sure my levels are good as he is going to see my old gynea this afternoon to chat to him about putting me back on progresterone suppositories until 12 weeks like I was with my first one.   I am high risk in the first 12 weeks.  So now I wait to hear results and from the dr. 

• Hi Mac88 congrates babe i also felt like this towards my little boy then came the thoughts of would he be jelious of the new baby when he/she arrives but i think he will be a fab big brother and very protective of his little sister/brother so my fears have gone.

i also am feeling super tired this time round, but thats all at the moment and the odd feeling of tingly boobs and feel hungry, i to have not told family yet as the last 2 times ended as m/c so im keeping it to my self and the lovely ladies on here, which are a big help image

Tryingfornumber2 people said i should ask about this as well as the last 2 i lost but the midwife didnt seem bothered so im just gonna ride it out, i carried my first with no problems so hoping this time will be the same xxx

when will you hear back from them?

• Hi all I'm due 27th September do nearly Oct really suffering this time rnd with number 3 lots of sickness and exhaustion hope it's not twins! Lol showing a lot for 10 weeks in maternity clothes and have been showing since 6 weeks! X
  • Hi craftymummy

I was also thinking like this! i didnt show with my first till about 22 weeks, i was a bigger lass back then,

i lost 2 last year which i could notice a small little bump but nothing much was more like bloating but this time im 5 weeks and already this bump has popped out! i know this is the 4th time my body has gone through pregnancy but didnt think id see any thing yet.

other half asked how many iv got in there! got scan on the 17th so il know more in a few weeks xx

• Sarah - the nurse said that she would call be back this afternoon, but will probably hear tomorrow morning.

• hope they call you today huni so you know where you stand x

• Got my results and my count is 6651!  A week ago it was 173. image  Happiness!

• Im quite a big girl myslf in a size 20 normally but have lost a stone n my clothes still dont fit!! Urgh have thrown up everything ive eaten today and feel poo 

• Thats a fab result huni image well happy for you xx

Craftymummy i was a 22/24 when i was pregnant with my son, i got down to a 14/16 last summer but after the 2 m/c the weight went back on, im back to an 18/20 now i would say, yet my bump looks huge already image

I cant wait for the sickness to kick in lol it didnt kick in till 10 weeks so im just playing the waiting game this time round to see when it will start, hope your feeling ok image hugs to u xxxx

• Heya ladies. Due date 22th October '14. Have a four year old daughter and a son who's one and a half, no miscarriage's or abortions image
  • Hello lovely ladies image wow I have missed loads lol welcome to all o  the me  recruits image son  of you share either the same edd as me or are very close ( I am the 15th of October) tryingfornumber 2 that is great news about your levels rising bet you are DELIGHTED awww congratulations hun.  

So, I think last time I was on I was worrying to death about having no symptoms whatsoever which, being my eleventh pregnancy and me always having symptom early, was a shock an  ha  me convinced of the worst but around three days ago I started feeling tired, I have now basically slept since then lol. My boobs feel like someone tried to slice them off with a hot bread knife and I am sick as a dog. Also can't poop for th  life of me lol sorry for tmi. All not very nice but just glad to be feeling something image   is anybody else suffering with constipation? Omg I  I don't go soon I swear I will explode. I already look about four months preggers an  I am pretty sure it's just poop!!!   image.   

Hope all of you ladies at  well,  we can all look forward to our scan dates now, roll on twelve weeks. image. Xxxxx

• Hi ladies feeling really unwell today have phoned in work sick have been throwing up everything I've eaten for 3 days and have really dark pee and no a lot of it sorry 4 tmi and I just don't feel.right I'm just over 10 weeks never had any of this with other 2 am wondering weather to call midwife and get Check up as feel that ill
  • Craftymummy get some fluids in. You're dehydrated, alsk see yr gp and cos yr electrolyte s might be off. Do it today before it gets too bad. Xxx shit its the weekend... out of hours? It is important u get soon. Dehydration is dangerous for pregnancy. Dnt worry tho, easy solved xx

Keep the faith yeah im mega constipated... newed to do somethibg about it.
  • I'm gonna call the early preg unit as feel so rough with thus one n feel like I'm showing massive had no sickness with other 2 so throwing up like 4 times a day is making me wonder if it's twins ; s
  • Mmm can't get hold.of anyone and just wondering whether I should.just go down to the early pregnancy unit?