Forum home Birth clubs

pregnant and due in October 2014 anyone???

Replies

• To right huni im now on 1 week, 6 days and 22 hours till my scan!!!!!!!! sad i know xxxx

Cant wait to see your scan pic tomoz little bubba image 

I think just 1 but other half if leaning towards 2 coz of how dark the lines are and we are only 5wks 4 days xxx

• Haha brilliant!!  I shall be the king everyday for countdown updates lol.  It's a shame your dh can't go with you for your scan but I am sure they will let you have a pic to how him. Can't wait to hear if it's twins haha or even triplets!!! :-O 

Bleeding to  me is getting very heavy an  the pain is really getting a grip too so just riding it out,nothing I can do other than that as you know hun so just trying to rest and stay sane! Xxxx

• Hi everyone is this the best thread to stay on for due in oct 14, I have commented on this thread earlier but I havent been on for a while so lost track a bit.

I recently had a scan at 7 weeks seen the heart beat everything looking well, I had my mw appointment last Friday and she has booked me in for my dating scan on 28th march starting to get more and more excited.

Due think it will be 8/9 Oct (cant wait to actually get a date)

dd born aug 2013

previous mc and an ectopic 2012
  • Wow this thread is busy I have missed loads! Lots of DIO mummies, how exciting!

Tryingforno2 how funny I am going to do the blackboard idea, I saw it on parentdish or something the other day and thought it was a cool idea! I'm going to put "being promoted to big brother Oct 2014". I'm not telling anyone the exact due date though other than my dad because last time the constant barrage of messages from 37 weeks onwards saying "any news yet?" did my head in! 

Hope everyone is well. I have booking in appt at hosp tomorrow so should find out scan date. Will try harder to keep up with this thread! xx

• Hi sian and queenasanti  I am not sure  which is the best dio thread I think there is another one set up by babyexpert but I don't think I have posted there and haven't been able to find it, I hope both of you ladies are well and having a healthy and worry free pregnancy image good luck with the booking in appointment sian and queenasanti getting the actual edd is fantastic isn't it!!!! Here's aging you a happy an  healthy nine months ladies access

I have another scan a  ten am tomorrow due to bleeding and pain so if all goes well then hopefully I will get my actual date (edd at the moment is 15/10/14 from lmp) 

I will update as soon as I can in the morrow after my scan xxxxxx

• Im keeping every thing crossed for u huni xxx

• Thanks hunni I will update as soon as I can xxxx

• No pros babe, just take it easy today and think positive huni xx

• Oh my just been to doctors about my really bad morning sickness and she belive s there's a chance it might be twins! Not sure if I'm excited it scared lol 9 days till my scan hope all are well! Xxx
  • Wow crafty mummy, exciting times!!!! . Countdown to scan now for you woohoo lol. 

I had My scan this morning, aaaand'..........

I have an eight week bubba with a HEARTBEAT!!! It wasn't even an internal scan she said she didn't need to do one as e could see bean perfectly and his or her little heart beating away. They are just as shocked as I am that I haven't misscarried with all of the blood loss (two weeks tomorrow of bleeding red blood)  she said "I honestly expected to be giving you bad news due to th  amount of bleeding and length of time etc" and she did say "just because everything is alright right now it doesn't mean that it will be tomorrow or the next day but for now it all looks perfect" I don't know what to think tbh I am kind of in a numb shocked scared to be happy but secretly smiling kind of state. Amazing it is just amazing. They said this baby is one tough cookie image xxxx

• They.found the heartbeat ! Woohoo. Have to go back in 2 weeks. He putme on progresterone pills agai. So all good.
  • Woooooooo tryingfornumber 2 that is AMAZING  NEWS!!!! Aww congratulations hunni I am soooo delighted  for you!!! 

Looks like our little beans are fighters hay!!? image.  Xxxx

• Today is turning out to be a day of goon news image

So happy huni must have been so nice to see baby with a heart beat! did they give u a scan pic? im just wondering what il see when i have my scan xx

• Heyy girlies im due on the 8th of October woohoo ive got my first booking app with midwife on the 20th and my 12th week scan on the 28th. image i dont know about yous but the days are flying in for me lol image

My symptoms seem to be easing off i do tend to feel sicky but thats due to my sense of smell and some foods taste different now but hey that is expected lol but last week i did have a really sore back and a bit of cramp but i was told to take paracetamol so they seemed to have gone and ive had no cramps since image all in all im really tired and i sleep alot more these days lol.

But i would like to wish all you lovely October ladies a happy and healthy 9 months/7 months and also to whom may not be due in October lol image xx
  • Congrats 2 u both fingers crossed your sticky beans stay stuck! Me im Still feeling sick but trying my best not to throw up haha 'xxx
  • Crafty, i know what you mean. I'm so nauseous, i'm breaking a sweat. Haha
  • Hiya ladies, thought I'd join you all. Little bit about me. TTC 3 and half years been through clomid and also IUI fertility treatment . Mc nov 12 after my 2nd cycle of clomid. Just found out yesterday I am 6 weeks pregnant and naturally without any treatment!! Cannot believe it me and hubbie are over the moon!! image so which makes me due 30th October xxxx
  • Keepthefaith and tryingforno2 great news ladies! image

Sarah I'll see if I can find my scan pics from Noah, I had a scan at 8 weeks with him due to bleeding, you can see quite a lot!

Congratulations shaz4606 and lottie1988, lottie that's amazing!

I had my booking in appt today, they were running over an hour late so Noah was miserable and cost me a fortune in parking! Had bloods and got scan booked for 24th. I know you're meant to have less antenatal appts with subsequent children but seems I'm going to end up with more! I'll be called in to see consultant around 20 weeks, have vbac chat at 28 weeks plus the usual cmw appts. Looks like I will be a busy bee.

Wish this nausea would do one, I had to lie down about an hour ago as felt like I would faint. Luckily Noah was happy to come and have cuddles with me!
  • That would be fab Sian thank you xx

Glad your booking in went well, pain in the butt about the time delay!

xx

• Ugh still thrown up 3 times today feeling sorry 4 myself doctor just said keep eating even if your sick something 2 ill get thru lol husband is having a nervous breakdown as the doctor said it could be twins hahaha enjoying watching him panic love to all xxx