Forum home Birth clubs

pregnant and due in October 2014 anyone???

Replies

• lol TWINS whoop whoop, id love twins image

Iv not been sick yet! i did feel very churny this morning after i ate but nothing came of it, wondering if it will be the same as my little boy didnt kick in till 10 weeks, i remember when i was around 28 wks walking through barnstaple with my sister and going past a shop that stunk! saddly i didnt make it to the loo's image some old lady called me a drunk! and a druggy! my sister was like NO SHE IS PREGNANT! the old lady didnt know where to look, she kept saying sorry to me......

• Oh no sarah!  Bet that was awfull I cant eat at all without throwing it back up jusy been at it again! Urgh feel like my throats raw image im gunna end up living on ice lollys! Only thing im not sick on! Oh well will just have to keep making myself eat image lol

• Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around much today, it's been one of this  crazy days with the kids and appointments etc, anywho how are you all doing? 

Hi to the new recruits and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you, here's wishing you a happy and healthy nine (7) months ish. Can't wait to hear everyone's scan pics  birth stories etc image xxx

Sarah I didn't get a pic image they said I will get one at my seating scan but baby is around 1.8-2cm long and look like a little white kidney bean lol. I have a scan pic from my first though from eight weeks so will try and get that on for you in a sec hunni.  I am. Still thinking I'm going to wake up because it's all been a  Dream lol. I got your text this morning hunni thank you so much, I couldn't text back as my credits gone again but. Will get some more tomorrow. Hope you're ok hun??? Xxxxx

Sickness has kicked  in for me the last few days thought I had just caught a bug the kids have had but when you're walking down the street heaving like a bloke because someone walked past you with a fag you KNOW it's morning sickness lol. Nice!!!! 

Still got some cramps and bad af type pains but bleeding has been minimal today. Done lots today though so expecting it to kick in again as it alwAys seems to be worse when I do anything. Think I shall be resting tomorrow image xxxxx

• it was very embarrasing at the time, at the moment all i can smell is plastic! its very odd xx

lol i love ice lollies, i know its hard and horrid but yes u have to keep trying to eat xx

• If it is twins could j be feeling fluttering now at nearly 12 weeks
  • Thank you chloe iv done a thread asking for scan pics just so i can get an idea of what im looking for i had some done in december but they where very small and couldnt see much at all, even when they showed me the heart beat it was hard to see, hoping that 7.5 weeks il see a little more....xx

• You will definitely see more at eight weeks. It doesn't quite look baby like on the scans yet but you don't have to squint to see it if that makes sense hun.xxxx

• Crafty, you could possibly feel fluttering if there's only one baby, but you would more so with twins as there's less space. When's your scan hun?  Xxxxx

• Hey keep the faith my scan is a week tomorrow image feeling nervous now haha have quite a few of the signs of twins measuring big excessive sickness now flutters lol just would love to know either way now x
  • Woooo exciting times, oh pleeeease do post a pic  when  Have the scan image Will you find out the sex at your 20week scan hun I SO am lol. I will b  having a good guess from the nub when I have my twelve week one done too. Can't wait. What number baby is this for you.hun?  This is my fourth and I've never ever suffered morning sickness in all eleven o  My pregnancies it's never been an issue but OH MY GOD!!!! Am I making up for it with this one, I  up since five am literally just violently throwing up.I'm empty now but still heaving and only bringing up foam!! Wtf lol my rib  are now sore too it is absolutely AWFUL. I am a little bit glad as I've had no symptoms really and it was so worrying. My boobs also feel like there's hot lightning shooting from the sides like near my underarm and into my nipples, tmi I know sorry lol, I generally feel like  I have been in some type of experiment lol dh is being good though he thinks it's funny that I thought I had a bug and kept saying "for God sake your pregnant it's not a bug" lol and he also thinks it's funny cos my belly is already big (I'm a size ten usually my stomachs quite flat even after three kids) I keep sayin"omg look at all this poop bloating my tummy" an  he thinks it's hilarious lol 

Anyway I hope everybody is ok, I am now off to worship th  porcelain God again :-/ xxxxx

• Ha!!! I love seeing other people suffering morning sickness too .. well not normally but right now i do. Can I just rub in that I have only been sick once today? image pmsl.

Aww sorry couldn't help myself. Seriously, I am sick of feeling sick, sick of hating smells and now even my washing powder makes me feel queasy. My queer moment has passed and I now feel proper empathy for what you two are going through.

Roll on April.

Keep the faith, thats a great sign that things are progressing eh? image xx
  • I must be the only person not suffering! I never have suffered morning sickness, I do however get sick in the evenings if I eat late! Wierd!

xCrafty, my freins had twins and she was told when you get morning sickness you do get it twice as bad!xx

• Im not suffering with sickness, i do feel a bit icky from time to time but nothing comes of it and it dont last long.

as sad as it sounds i so want it to kick in! i wanna have my head down the loo xx

• I'm sick every time I eat it's a nightmare of course I'll put a pic up keep the faith image will be very excited to show it off image and im exhausted all day sorry your probably sick of me moaning by now! I'm convinced it's a girl if nothing else lol and yea ill find out the sex at my 20 week scan image xxx
  • Keep the faith this is baby 3 or babies 3 n 4 lol

• Omg the SICKNESS!!! Surely to God t hi  can't be normal!!? I have literally not been able to keep even a sip of water down, if  had a small bottle of volvic since nine this morning just sipping it all day and just finished it now. I've thrown all of that up though and feel so weak. I have just lay on the couch all day, . Head banging literally unable to sip up a  everytime I do I'm sick. I have never felt so terrible an  think I am dehydrated so I made an appointment with the doc for twenty past min  tomorrow, . Is there anything they can give you to stop the sickness does anybody know?? I can't even keep my folic acid down and I really need to for the baby . I am on the 5mg folic acid due to my spinabifida and baby has an increased risk of having s b as I've got it. I'm worrying enough folic acid isn't getting through.

Sorry ladies for the moan lol I am grateful to actually have some symptoms now but worried dehydration etc will harm baby. I've never suffered with morning sickness ever it is bizzarre. Must be because I'm getting old haha.  Crafty I'm fine with you lettin off steam hun I do enough of it myself lol. I feel your pain on the sickness front though bleurghhh!!

How are you Sarah? Not been to the shops yet for any credit hunni and dh has been looking after me and our eleven month old so I haven't Sent him yet either haha aww bless him I'm lying on the couch looking and feeling like something the cat threw up and still in my pyjamas and he's done both school runs with the baby with him and tidied up etc. How's your sickness now hunni? Hope you're feeling better xxxx 

• Omg I just saw a video on youtube called "homeless man wins the lottery" and cried like i am five and someone stole my bike. Eeee this pregnancy malarkey sure does bring out your best qualities hey ladies, Sat here in my dressing gown duvet wrapped round me snorting on myself closely resembling don king with my.hair do. Can't wait for dd's to walk in with dh and fin  me hahaha they will probably run screaming from the house bless them. The things we do hey ladies  lol xxxxx

• hi babe im doing ok getting a bit jittery as this is the time it all goes wrong for me, tomoz il be 6wks and im shitting it, iv had butterflys and churny feeling in the pit of my gut all day and i feel super sick today.

iv had no bleeding but i just feel shit scared, iv been trying to stay away from the site today as didnt want to drag anyone down im just very scared at the moment xx

• Keeping everything crossed sarah sending hugs and baby dust for your sticky bean
  • Thanks huni im sure its got to be ok this time round! my little bean has done well to get to this point so far so im trying my hardest to keep positive xx