Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in November 2014!

Replies

• Options

Thanks Helen!! we are all nervous but really excited too! Xx

well ladies spent the whole night cramping. it was painful kept me waking up. My friend who also had ivf is a week ahead of me and had this cramping last week too so hope it's my uterus stretching but it's like having a period without bleeding!! Ouch x

hope your all well xx

• Options

Hows everyone getting on? I has a scan today & got to see my little bean with a hb! After my 2 mcs last year as was preparing myself for the worst! My next scan will be my 12 week one x x

• Options

That sounds amazing supastar1501, bet it was exciting! Sorry to hear you suffered 2 mc previously but extra happy this pregnancy is going well for you x

• Options

Oh wow supastar that's amazing!! you must be so relived and happy yay xxxx

• Options

Thanks ladies, yes it was so amazing to see, it still hasn't sunk in yet even though I've seen it on the screen. Wishing away the next 4ish weeks until my next scan still - do we ever stop worrying hey?    How is everyone else feeling?  Levi, your early scan date is becoming closer & closer x x

• Options

Yes seems like a lifetime away!! gosh yes worry all the time isn't it xx

• Options

Hi girls!

I am due my first baby on the 18th of November although I am sure this may move after the scan ... waiting on a date for this - cant wait!!!!!

Congratulations everyone.  Look forward to sharing details along the journey with you all x

• Options
    Good afternoon ladies, I join the board today at an early 5weeks 6days. I suffered a miscarriage at 7weeks 2days in January (blighted ovum), took the next cycle off then luckily got pregnant our first cycle trying first week of March. This gives me an EDD of November 26, 2014. Like anyone else who has suffered a loss I am terrified of every cramp and vaignal wetness and am so scared of my 8 week ultrasound on April 17th. I wish all of you the best pregnancy ever and prayers for a healthy baby come November!

ps: did I mention I'm 41? ????Yikes! But so thankful for my fertility thus far!
  • Options

Congrats Stephanieteacher & welcome to the forum. I had 2 early mcs before this pregnancy, so I totally understand where you are coming from when you say you are feeling terrified. 8w3d today & so far so good. Good luck hun

Also, huge congrats to you first time mummy, looking forward to getting to know you both! x x

• Options
    Thank you so much supastar1501 for taking the time to post a reply, means a lot. I have a feeling this board will help me pass the days of this pregnancy. I hate to wish it away but I just want this baby to make it here safe and sound-as I'm sure every mom-to-be wants. I feel so grateful to be carrying this little life inside me and I celebrate each day I wake up still pregnant. image I look forward to getting to know you ladies too! Fingers crossed our babies have a perfect day of development today!
  • Options

You are more than welcome, this forum has been an absolute godsend to me, so its nice to be able to give something back! I bet you are counting the days until your scan (as are the rest of us!). I hate to say it but the worry never stops, you just find something new to worry about!

How is everyone else getting on? x x

• Options

Hey girls! Feeling like poo! Managed to feel relatively normal after eating grapefruit for brekkie (for at least 10 mins anyway) and now back to dehydrated head feeling and nausea. 

Stephanieteacher congrats! So pleased for you and I wish you a happy pregnancy, where are you from? Xx

Grateful for the Easter holidays now, out with friends in Bournemouth this evening and looking forward to some days on my own next week while my boys are at nursery!! image

• Options

Hi ladies and congratulations!!

Stephanie i am scared of losing it too, i haven't had a miscarriage but i have had a very long journey to get here and don't want it taken away! lets hope all is well for us all xx

Mishafx your lucky you have symptoms! i am worried cos i don't have any. Hope you have a lovely time in bournemouth xx

A few days left till my 7 week scan, next wednesday eek! xx

• Options

Hi one and all, best of luck with your scan Levi_Pink, hoping everything continues to go smoothly for everyone. I can't imagine how stressful it must be for those who have suffered miscarriages, we haven't luckily but I am still very anxious as it was a long journey for us too. Admittedly not as long as some, but upsetting nonetheless and I am soooo looking forward to our first scan at 13 weeks (28th April). Love to all xxx

• Options
    Oh bless you Levi Pink and all the ladies here! Praying for each of us and our little blessings we already love so much. Let's all smile and celebrate the fact that today we are still pregnant. image I will remember you in my thoughts on Wednesday Levi Pink. Remind us again of yours Cantwaitforthatday! Yes Supastar 1501 I am def counting every day until November and I know I will worry past each new milestone reached. Someone asked where I am from, well I live in a sweet little town called Catelettsburg in the state of Kentucky in America. A lot of people think it's pronounced "cattles burg" and that we are barefoot rednecks with cows running around but it's not so, haha. We have malls and boutiques and nice schools and hospitals, entertainment, and extremely low crime rate so a great place to raise a family. Are all of you from England? So nice to be on here with such great ladies.
  • Options

Thank you cantwaitforthatday!!! 28th April ok then. Time is going by slowly!!! Xx

stephanie where your from sounds lovely. All over to yours then for coffee and cake!! image yes I am in England, Hampshire area but when we have the baby we are moving down south to the coast. Can't wait!! Xx

• Options
    Yes Levi Pink come on over, lol! It would be awesome to meet all of you in person! I have my first ultrasound Tuesday the 15th so 10 more days and hopefully we'll see a healthy heartbeat and bean. The last time I had an ultrasound they told me there was not heartbeat or baby. One of the worst moments of my life for sure. I can't wait to hear the good outcome of everyone else's scans. Whose is coming up first?
  • Options

Your town sounds lovely Stephanie. I too am from England, quite near to the welsh border. I had my scan date thru on Fri, so my 12 week scan will be on 28th April also. Counting down the days - 3 weeks tomorrow. Hope everyone is well x x

• Options

I'm in Hampshire too Levi Pink, where will you be having your baby? I'll be at Princess Anne then go to tne New Forest Birth Centre afterwards. 

• Options

Hi mishafx well I will actually be moving at the end of my pregnancy down to Bournemouth!! Nightmare relocating just as I give birth but my husbands jobs there and it makes sense!! So at the moment I've no idea which Hospital I will be at! Xx