Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in November 2014!

Replies

• I have officially made it to 6weeks 5days! Hooray! image I just wanted to share my thankfulness with the board. I hope each of you are doing well today and wearing a big smile too!
  • horaay stephanie! thats fab. i am 7 weeks and 4 days today, still no symptoms and scan is tomorrow. Just hoping everything will be ok eeeeeek!! xx

How is everyone doing? xx

• Good luck tomorrow Levi, I will be stalking these pages to see how you get on. 9w3d for me. I'm still not getting many symptoms. Last 3 weeks to go before my 12 week scan. Praying its not too long a wait x x

• Ok Levi Pink, tomorrow is the big day huh?! :O Well we will all be here thinking, hoping, and sending positive thoughts your way! I know you must be completely excited and terribly nervous at the same time. Things will be great I know!!! image

The only symptoms I have a tender nipples and tiredness. Sometimes I wish for some nausea because they say that shows a healthy strong pregnancy but I don't have it either. Many would say we are the lucky ones not to have it.
  • hi girls!! 

All was wonderful image the little heartbeat was really strong yay!!! all that worrying and there he/she was flickering away image such a relief!!! The baby is 11.1mm and i am 7 weeks and 2 days today (thought i was further along! but apparently they work it out differently if you had a blastocyst) SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!

We were both like WOW! not twins, just one! one very special one at that though!! feel so much happier and pregnant, the doctor said that the steroid do suppress sickness so i might be lucky not to have any!! xx

thank you all for thinking of me today xxxxx

• Conrats hun. Glad is all well. Wow your pic seems so clear. Will they scan you again or do you have to wait until 12 weeks?  x x

• thanks hun, no i see the midwife 23rd April then next scan at 12 weeks! x

• So pleased for you!! Xx

• Hooray Levi_Pink! I'm so happy for you today!!!! Your post was the highlight of my day!!!! Congratulations!!!! image
  • So happy to say I made it to 7weeks 1day!!!! I'm so sorry ladies but I will probably post my progress a lot because I am so scared of another miscarriage and every day I can stay pregnant reduces my odds of losing this pregnancy. I'm so thankful and happy to me 7weeks 1day pregnant, it has been a wonderful day and I will never be 7weeks 1day pregnant again so.....smiles and hugs! image
  • Happy 7w & 1d Stephanie!!! I know what you mean. I am counting down the days until my 12 week scan. Had an early scan at 7w5d, & I will be 12w2d at my next one. The gap in between is seeming like forever!!

I have my booking in app with midwife a week today, so I am counting down the days to that first, then just over a week to go. I bet I will start counting down the time until the 20 week scan after that oneimage

How are you feeling? I am having a lot of headaches, slight nausea on & off and again some tiredness on & off. Feel like I have been let off far too lightly with this one - just keeping everything crossed that he/she is ok x x

• Hi Supastar 1501! Thank you for your reply. I guess we will never really rest until we deliver, huh?! I want to cherish every moment of this pregnancy because I know there will not be any more for me but at the same time I want it to go fast so I don't have to worry any more. Yes, I'm with you waiting for 5 weeks to pass until your next scan seems like an eternity but time will pass on and it will get here eventually. I have my first scan Tuesday.

I feel pretty good, but seem to have periods of exhaustion every day. I've had a touch of nausea today and it is pretty yucky. I can't imagine these poor ladies that have extreme nausea! I also have some trouble sleeping over night. Other than that I'm great!!! I hope you have a super day tomorrow!!
  • stephanie ooh happy 7 weeks and 2 days, so i am just past you on 7 weeks and 4 days today. Time is standing still for me, can't wait till the next scan! its like an addictive drug you have to wait for xx

supastar what week and day are you on hun? xx

i am feeling the periods of exhaustion too today, they come and go, and a horrid taste in my mouth its vile!! some food tastes weird too. Pregnancy is such a funny thing. I can not wait to tell people at work at 12 weeks!! xx

hows everyone else doing? xx

• x Levi_Pink x thanks for posting the scan, very exciting to see a scan, counting the days til mine but i went off on school holiday today (im a teaching assistant) and have a busy few days house hunting then Im off to visit my extremely pregnant friend in Italy for 10 days so Ill be kept busy image Then a few days after getting back its the scan woppeeee image  How is everyone else keeping busy?

• Levi I will be 10weeks tomorrow. Totally paranoid that my symptoms are not strong enough or are disappearing. Arghhh driving myself bonkers, why is it all so hard huh? Sorry for the rant ladies. Much love x x

• Cantwaitforthatday its so good your keeping busy! Best thing to do. The waiting is driving me mad ha and dh says your going to have to forget about it for a while. As if!! X

supastar symptoms don't mean anything Hun. I didn't have any at all and I saw that little heartbeat. Don't worry sweetie. It will be fine xx

• Hi ladies Supastar i feel the same as you at the moment and i just feel very down with it all image i had loads of symptoms with my pregnancy with my son yet this time nothing! iv been sick 3 mornings and thats it, had waves of feeling sick but not very strong.

i think im just worried its going to go wrong again like last year, my other half has told me to stop worrying but its not that easy lol roll on a week on monday! 9am il know for sure image looks like il be going alone to my 12 week scan as well, other half cant get the time off work as he will be over £50 down and to us thats a lot of money image 

• Hi Sarah, Shame you cant rearrange it Btw the scan doesn't stop u worrying long. I'm already paranoid lol. Right I'm off as Im not supposed to be here, sorry ladies xx
  • Sarah, hope your ok hun. I'm getting myself really stressed out. I have my booking in app on Thursday & was wondering if the mw will suggest listening to hb, or whether she will just tell me to wait it out until 28th. Doesnt help that I have a cold, so even if I did feel any slight symptoms that could be masking them. Sorry you are feeling down also. It is so nice though to see that I am not alone in how I am feeling x xif

• Hi babes im not sure if they will pick up a heart beat with a doppler this early, i have my scan moved now till 7pm so that my other half can come, 1 week today omg come on its dragging!!

iv also got a cold image its horrid, cant seem to shift it xx