Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in November 2014!

Replies

• Glad you managed to get a later time so you don't have to go on your own. No they prob wont be able to pick up hb, I don't think there is anything anyone can do to reassure me until the scan, & that only stops the nerves for a day or 2. What are we like hey?

Atleast you only have one more week to wait & if I count down to your scan with you that means there will only be a week after until mine image   3rd time lucky for us hun, just gota keep telling ourselves that! x x

• I know huni we worry 24/7! i had a letter in the post about privet scans omg they cost soooo much for a 7-11 reasurance scan it was £79! for a 10 min appointment! they did have a 4d scan on offer at £159 but i didnt have it with lennon, i wont be having it this time round either.

when is your 12 week scan? did you have an early scan at all?? would they see you again just to put your mind at rest? xxx

• Hey everyone image just joining as I joined a due in December group with my son Matthew who is now 16 months image I am 11 weeks and 2 days and due November the 2nd roughly image had a scan last Thursday but baby was slightly smaller than the 12 weeks I thought I was so I have another next Wednesday to measure baby and do cub screening test image looking forward to talking to you all image where is everyone from? xx

• I had a scan at 7w5d which is pretty much identical to your scan hun. My next one will be 28th April.  Hi Annon, hope you are well hun. I a currently 10w3ds & keeping everything crossed that everything will be fine at my next scan. This will be my 2nd baby, I have a dd who is 5 this year. I'm from the midlands, how about you? x x

• Seem like such a long time ago our 7 week scans lol im now counting down the days its driving me mad lol

i printed of my voucher today to pick up my second bounty pack as they not giving them out up in scotland, the look i got when i went into boots was funny! the lady was like "oh we dont give many of these out" i just giggled and said well maybe if the midwifes handed them out instead of the silly scottish pack....that didnt go down to well lol xxx

• I'm from Scotland, an Island called arran image I managed to pick up my baby's heartbeat for the first time this morning which my Doppler so that's kept me very positive today! And I have another scan next Wednesday to do all the measuring of the baby image I've just had really bad food poisoning and before that a chest infection so I'm relieved my baby last week at the scan was okay! It was campylobacter infectious disease food poisoning I had! I was so ill for a week! Only just recovering! Looking after a 16 month old and being I'll is tough! thank goodness for my mother! image really enjoyed the last group I joined when I had Matthew and I'm still friendly with the ladies even now so hoping we all end up like that too! Me and those ladies even made a secret fb group as it was easier image it's good fun to compare stuff and have people to listen to you about your pregnancy image has anyone else bought a Doppler? I had one with Matthew and thought they were worth every penny for that little bit of reassurance! image xx

• AnnonymousxX hi huni im in montrose, moved up here last year but i can say i miss my family and friends still down in devon image

i had a doppler with my son and il be getting another one this time round, how many weeks are you?? im 12 weeks on thursday xx

• hi girls,

hi Annon, welcome to the group, how many weeks are you? i am 8 weeks 1 day today, its a lifetime till my next scan!! how can i last out! I live in Hampshire at the moment but moving to Dorset later on in the pregnancy xx

Sarah they are so expensive aren't they private scans, very temping though! can't justice the money image so much coming up to pay for. whats a bounty pack? xx

supastar hope your ok hun, the waiting is awful isn't it! xx

• Hi ladies!

I'm new here & I feel very blessed to be expecting #4 this November! I'm due on the 21st, according to my two ultrasounds. I was really impatient to find out if I was pregnant but I didn't have a HPT at the time. So I tested with an OPK strip. Both pink lines showed really dark! I was surprised to see that. (This was 4 days before my missed period!) So I went out and bought some HPT's. Sure enough, I got my BFP! Although the test line didn't show as dark as the line on the OPK.

My first pregnancy symptom, even before my missed period, was sore/tender breasts. I had never experienced this symptom, even in my previous pregnancies! And my other symptoms are fatigue, nausea (no vomiting yet!), peeing WAY too often, headaches, occasional stomach aches & food aversions (I can't eat certain foods like I had before).

Well I'm really excited to meet & share pregnancy experiences with other ladies! I'd love to hear from you allimage
  • Bounty packs are from bounty, you get your 1st pack at booking in if you didnt get it just join bounty online and email them they will send you a voucher to pick up pack number 2, you get 4 in total, you get free samples ect in them,

Mine had some nice bits in it this time round very happy image i wont get number 3 pack as its given to you in the hospital and my maternity unit dont have them, but bounty said they will email me a vouch for pack 4 once baby is here! so result lol xx

• I am 11 weeks and 4 days image dorsets lovely! My grandmas down there so had lots of lovely family holidays there image xx

• Hi all, just a quick post to make sure everyone is well. Sarah best of luck for tomorrow. So glad you'll have oh at your appointment. Cant wait to hear from you image

11w1d today - wow these early days really do drag. Noticing that I am getting super hungry over the last few days. Anyone else been getting this? I swear if I keep eating I shall be giving birth to a little elephant. x x

• Thanks huni will be on about 8pm tomoz with what i hope a fab scan pic to show you all xx

• Happy Easter girls!!! Xx

sarah can't wait to see your scan hunny!! Have a wonderful time xx

welcome just2sweet and congratulations to you!! Xx

• Hope your scan went well Sarah! image xx

hello ladies

13 wks today due date 28th of october xxxx

• Yeay, so pleased everything is Ok for you. Wow just seen how late your scan time was. Must admit I was a bit worried this morn that you hadn't posted but its so so good to hear from you image x x

• So glad all is ok! Eeek xxx

• Sarah it's a beautiful scan! Yay so happy to hear all is well!! Xxx

everything went well today image baby is looking good and even did a little tap dance for us hehe only bad side was having 5 different people attempt bloods as my veins are awful and then they had to get a doctor to take it out my wrist! Not pleasant! Hope everyone's well! I'm 12 weeks and a day so I'm due 4th of November. If baby's 5 days late like Matthew was then it will be born on my partners birthday hehe xx