Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in November 2014!

Replies

• Options

Hi girls, had my scan last friday and all is well! Edd hasn't changed so still at 3rd Nov. Still doesn't seem real!!

• Options

Michelle well its good they caught it early hun, they can monitor it for you now image lovely scan picture! its so clear, makes me look forward to ours!! xx

supastar i am waiting for a letter from the hospital for my date, i am 10 weeks 3 days today so still some waiting to do. My nausea stopped today and of course i am worried!! gosh hate all this waiting xx

Misha glad everything is well with your scan hun xx

• Options

Hi Levi. Hope you don't have much longer to wait! My nausea stopped around week 8/9 & I too was really worried. Fc yours is the same as mine hun! I cant believe how few symptoms I have had 2nd time around! x x

• Options

snap levi same as supastar hadly no symptoms at all, 1 morning of sickness and 2 mornings of feeling sick thats all iv had image

• Options
    Sarah, Levi and superstar, I'm with you here. I've had no symptoms what so ever only boobs that feel like they're falling off in the morning ???? xxx
  • Options

Thanks hun x

• Options
    Glad lots of scans have gone well! For ladies on there second pregnancys, has your bump already started to become huge? My belts got soo big and hard! I've actually lost a lot if weight so I know it's bump! must be because everything's already stretched maybe! I didn't show til 20 weeks with Matthew this one I'm showing at 14 weeks! xx
  • Options

ooooh same date as us Mishafx image Here's our scan.  For those of you who are yet to have theirs it is a magical experience, you'll love it image  

Im like alot of you-limited symptoms (boobs/tiredness only) which I feel lucky about but I was relieved to have the scan done and be told the baby does exist outside my imagination!!!

Has anyone been to antenatal classes yet?Im starting tomorrow, cant wait!  

Here's Spud:

• Options
    Hi I'm jasmine I'm due November 16 and this my 3rd pregnancy. I've had 2 miscarriages around 3years ago so I hope this one sticks ladies!????????
  • Options

Welcome Jasmine image

That's really tough. Wishing you the very best with your pregnancy x

• Options

Me too Jasmine, we're all routing for you xx

cantwaitforthatday Re antenatal classes, I thought you started these later? I'd better get on and book, are these the NHS ones, I've booked on an NCT course which starts in september x

• Options

Hi Michelle, it wasn't the actual antenatal classes-you are correct in thinking these start way later- but an 'antenatal fitness class' (nhs). I think I am just lucky to have a preg-specific fitness class for as early as 12 weeks onward. I believe the actual antenatal info classes aren't for many weeks yet. 

• Options
    So ladies I had an appointment today and the baby is doing great, I'm 12 weeks 3 days yay!!!!!

*November 16????
  • Options

That's great Jasmine! So pleased for you Xxximage

We saw our consultant yesterday, he put our mind at rest about my risk of pre eclampsia (but we're being scanned every 4 weeks as a precaution). But just need to wait and see how the baby develops from the 28 week scan when they'll start measuring the baby's abdomen), we have another scan on Wednesday x

• Options

Thanks hun x

• Options

Hi ladies had my 12 week scan yayxx

• Options
    Woo hoo! That's lovely levi! Really pleased for you xxx
  • Options

That's a nice scan picture! Glad things went well xx

• Options

Thanks ladies. How are you all doing? Xx

• Options

not too bad just got awful migraines! how about you? have you seen my post of a facebook page ive just created? so far theres me and supastar1501! look on the due in noveber forum to see how to join image xx