Forum home Birth clubs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in November 2014!

Replies

• Oh right cool I will have a look. Poor you with the migraines. Horrid!! I'm still getting gross nausea Hope it goes soon xx

• So ladies, I'm having a boy????????????
  • Yey!!! That's wonderful news! So happy for you, you can start thinking of names now, but if you're anything like me you'll have already :0) xxxx
  • Congrats Jasmine, glad all is well. Am I the only person not finding out, lol?

Matthew's Mummy is having a boy too, so there's guna be lots of blue in November!

Hope everyone is well!  I have my 20 wk scan 2 weeks tomorrow - cant wait image x x

• Oh yes I have ideas of some names???? And I also did a little shopping ladies???? I can't wait in to meet him. I pray everything is going well with you all as well! And supastar1501 I bet you're counting down those days because girl I know I was hehehehe????
  • Yup, defo counting down! The last 6 weeks have gone fairy quickly, so I am hoping the next 2 will do the same. Hate wishing the time away, but I just wana make sure everything is ok x x

• I'm not finding out supastar. It's tempting though image

so pleased for you Jasmine xxxxx

• Ladies since y'all have been pregnant have y'all been more emotional
  • Hi everyone, great to hear we have some new faces -welcome all- and new scan pics have appeared too!!!! Congrats everyone! I have my 20 week scan on 17th, cant believe its arrived quickly, loving being pregnant and hope everybody else is too

• Hi Ladies 

I am not finding out the sex either, i would like a surprise!!

Jasmine on and off, somedays i am an emotional wreck lol! congrats on your boy! xx

16 weeks for me, time is dragging can't wait for my scan! xx

• 3 more sleeps till my 20 week scan!!!!! hope everyone is well xx

• Hi everyone, so they found out why I had those 2 miscarriages. The protein c in your blood suppose to be well over 30, but mine is under 10. If you don't know what protein c does, its what makes you clot. So I've been put on blood thinners for the rest of my life!???????? But thankfully my son is still hanging by the grace of God. I'm only 19 ladies and the doctor said its very rare to find this in people so young. Pray for us please !
  • How are everyone and the babies doing?????
  • Hi jasmine, I have everything crossed for you!! Me and baby eaves are great, baby's very active (keeps kicking me during meetings, which helps to keep me alert image. Started pregnancy yoga last night which was lovely. Had our 20 week scan last Thursday, I'll upload the pic when I'm near a PC can't do it from my phone for some reason. Are you ok jasmine? How's everybody else? Xxx
  • That's so wonderful Michelle, thanks. And I'm happy everything is well with you and the baby ! Did you find out what you're having? And me and my baby boy are doing great I'm finally 5 months yay !????????????????
  • Hi Jasmine no we are keeping it as a surprise, I like the surprise element.  Glad everything is well, here's our pic of Baby Eaves blowing us a bubble image Hope everyoen else is doing great! xxx

• Cute scan Michelle! I heard baby's heartbeat at the midwife appointment today,totally magical image

• I don't know how to upload my pictures yet
  • image Hi Jasmine, you just need to click on the tree icon (2nd to last) above the box where you write your text, but I can only do this on a PC x

Cantwaitforthat day - what's your actual name?  Ah so nice you heard the heartbeat, babies heartbeats go really really fast don't they! image xxx

• It's Helen! Yeah I was shocked by the speed of it! Hope everything's going well for everyone!