Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding

feeding

hi, want to express so that partner can feed baby when they are out. Any suggestions on what bottle warmer to use? ther are so many available

Replies

• Hi,
    I breastfeed 4 (not at once!!), but never use anything other than old fashioned boiling water in a jug, like u say so many to chose from!!.sorry if thats no help Vikki
  • I have the advent bottle warmer but wish I hadn't bought it a jug and boiling water is much better!
  • i'd definatly either use a jug & boiling water or a microwave. I got a avent one given to me and it was ok but not worth ??20. It would be cheaper and better to buy a cheap ??5 kettle and have it upstairs for night feeds rather than a bottle warmer. xxx
  • i agree a kettle of boiling water is much quicker especially needed when the baby is screaming in the middle of the night. i have the avent bottle warmer and it takes ages to warm the bottle up give its dues it does do the job shame it takes so long.x
  • i agree a kettle of boiling water is much quicker especially needed when the baby is screaming in the middle of the night. i have the avent bottle warmer and it takes ages to warm the bottle up give its dues it does do the job shame it takes so long.x
  • can't believe i posted that 3 times!so dumb sometimes lol.xx