Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I made my 6 month target

As the title says really, I'm just having a shameless proud mummy moment now that we've hit 6 months of (almost) ebf save a few bottles of formula in the early days (and last week on holiday so I could have a cheeky few glasses of wine - oops!). I never ever dreamed I'd still be doing this now, and whilst I'm going to start switching onto formula for daytime feeds ready for going back to work, and probably his bedtime feed too over the next few months, I'd like to keep going with his morning feed for as long as we both still enjoy it - it may be a few months, it may be til he's a year, you never know he may be waking me up for boob on his way to school!!!

Pointless post but I'm feeling all pleased with myself and my funbags!!!

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations to you and your funbags, lol! What an achievement. I really hope i can get to 6 months just breastfeeding and at only 6 weeks tomorrow i have a way to go but am loving it at the moment. Congratulations, you should be feeling pleased with yourself! x
  • Options
    congrats - thats a fab achievement
  • Options
    Well done to you and the funbags! 6 months is my target too, hope i get there x
  • Options
    woo hoo to yo umrs, v v proud of you as know its been a rough one, your lo is lucky to have a mummy as brilliant as you xx

miniegg lmao!
  • Options
    belated congrats to you! It's such an achievement. I remember in the first few weeks thinking I would be lucky to make it to 6 weeks let alone 6 months and I'm about to hit the 9 month mark!