Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Poo

Hiya ladies
Just a quick question have any of you lo's pooing habits changed as they've go older?
My lo is now 3month old and has gone from pooing at least 4-5 times a day and now he has not gone for 3days to count.
any info would be great thanks

Replies

• Hi my lo was the same. My hv told me its common in bf babies. My lo is now 7 months old and on 3 meals a day and is now back to pooing after evey meal plus more!
  • my lo now 4 months used to go up to 7 times a day for ages, then would go 2 days without, then once a day, then 4-5 times the next etc, you get the picture! i found this strange, but yep its normal- dont worry!
    also she had green poo when i ate grapefruit!! was worried til i worked out what it was!
  • thanks ladies for reassuring me x
  • This is good to know this as my lo hasn't had a poo in 2 days now, but thought it was down to the antibotics Im on for mastitis.
  • well he finally went on day 5, his poo has changed , gone browner and a slightly thicker consistancy (sorry if tmi) must be that hes gettin older and is changing x