Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Yay We Did It!!!!!

Freya is 1 today and still bf!!! im soo chuffed i never really thought that i would get this far and we have no plans to stop yet.

well done to all you other bf mummies. xx

Replies

• Options
    Well done. xx
  • Options
    hi dogstar,
    i have had a few comments about how i should stop now but im not worried, if people want ti think that we are strange for continuing to feed our babies then thats up to them.
    i still feed freya in public it doesnt look to bad as she isnt that big and could easily be mistaken for an 8 or 9 month old, i do get a few funny looks thow when she has finnished feeding and she gets down and walks off.
    dont worry about what other people think of you we should be proud of what we have atchieved! well done to you and all the other bf'ing mummies!!! xx
  • Options
    Fantastic!

Well done, thats a great achievement.

And Happy 1st Birthday Freya!

I've got to 8 months so far and hope to follow in your footsteps! Although I do want to move her to cows milk as she wont take formula if I leave her.
  • Options
    well done thats fantastic! grace is still feeding at 10 mths and i hope she continues for a while longer yet.You should be very proud xxx