Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Funny bf stories

Thought i'd start a topic on funny bf stories.....

When my lo was 10 days old I took her into the primary school I had been working at as the children I had taught and thier parents were really keen to meet her.

When she needed feeding I took myself into the small special needs teaching room to feed her. As she was only 10 days old I hadn't really worked out how to feed discreatly and that room wasn't being used so I thought it would be a good place to go..........

I put a sign on the door that said 'Do not disturb' and sat with my back turned to the door just incase someone walked in.

Half way through feeding, my lo pooed, I decided to change her and then finish feeding because I knew she'd sleep after feeding and I was also worried about it leaking as it was a very hot day and I had stripped her down when I had changed her befre feeding.

I carried on feeding while getting out the bits to change her and was facing the door when an 8 year old boy I had taught walked in with some books. I mummbled something along the lines of 'This is not a good time can you go back to your class 'He just handed me the books staring at my baby'.

Once I had finished feeding I went into his class to explain what had happened to his teacher, all he had gone back to class saying was 'I saw Mrs Gould's baby'. We both had a good giggle over it. I dont think he knew what I was doing at all! I saw his Mum at the end of the day too and told her, she had a good giggle over it too!