Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone looking for a V shaped pillow? Bargain...

I found a v shaped pillow in Dunelm Mill and they're on sale from ??6.99 down to ??5.94. I have just used it and it is very comfy indeed.

Just incase anyone is interested...I know they sell breastfeeding pillows in Mothercare for ??22 upwards but I don't know what the difference is between them.

If you search for Fogarty V Shaped Pillow on the website it will come up

Hope this helps someone.

Replies

• TBH I think the Dunelm one is better than the Mothercare one - I had a Mothercare one with ds and found it far too think to be of any use, I was having to put two cushions under it to get him high enough (I have small boobs though, might be different if you're better endowed than me). I borrowed my friend's pillow at her house a couple of times though and found it much better and thicker - she said it was from Dunelm, and from what I can see they only stock one type. Replacement covers are only about ??2-3 too.
  • Hi Sunflower

I saw another V shaped pillow in Dunelm, it was called memory foam pillow or something like that and was on sale for about ??15. But i went for the cheapest one incase baby didn't like the pillow or it didn't suit.

I got a cover as well for ??2.99