Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding

bottle warmer for TT bottles?

i'm looking to buy a bottle warmer for my TT bottles as i'm fed up with having to keep boiling the kettle. I'm aware that due to the TT's wide neck that the bottles do not fit in some warmers. Can someone recommend a good one?

Thanks x

Replies

• I bought the TT bottle warmer, but to be honest have never used it yet.... bubs is 5 weeks old! I reckon most warmers will be fine for TT bottles. Warmers do take longer to heat than boiling water though, think TT says it takes 5 mins as the quickest.
    However for out and about I had to buy the TT flask as the bottles dont fit in the fisher price one!

xx
  • hi a method that a lot of mums seem to be doing is making up 3 or 4 bottles with just cooled boiled water ready for use. keep them out of the fridge and when you require a bottle boil kettle and add 1oz of boiled water to the room temp bottle and then add milk and mix. this seems to work and i have been doing it for 4 months now. i usually have 4oz bottles waiting and add 1 to make 5oz and the temprature is fine.
  • Hi Katstar, I have the Tommee Tippee bottle warmer and have been using it for the last 5 weeks but it does take a while to boil, more than 5 mins, by which time Amber is going off on one..

I think Berly's method sounds great and I'm going to try it out tonight.