Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Drinking less...

My twins are 12 weeks old and drink 6 oz bottles. The last week however they seem to want to leave more than they drink. Sometimes they are hungry earlier but generally they wait until their next feed time. I have had lots of probems with feeding with my daughter and reflux, she also screams and stiffens at times half way through a feed.

Do I need to increase theteat size to get them to drink more? I am still using size 1 tt teats, or do I just accept they are having a spell of drinking less and it will increase again? They are both gaining weight but are not showing any signs of sleeping through

Advice please x

Replies

• I agree, try size 2 teats. Hope the reflux is easing with the Gaviscon. It has been a godsend for the boys!
  • defo try the size 2 teat i found this with my son he seemed to get fed up of sucking lol

have you got Gaviscon for your littlr girl i found this worked wonders for my little boy

hope they start sleep through for you soon too x