Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding

Keeps bringing little bits up

Hi ladies
Theo is a month old today (oh my god where has it gone?!) and I was breastfeeding him but he's now bottle fed because I just couldnt keep up with him, he wanted to feed all the time and I was too sore so I just feed him myself in the evenings and he has bottles in the day. But today after a feed he keeps bringing up little bits of milk and its all kind of thick, is this ok?
xxx

Replies

• Harry does that occasionally. Have you checked that its deffo the right amount of formula to water? If i'm being a div and too lazy to remember if ive done the right abmount when i forget, it sometimes happens.

Also are you giving it a really good shake? It sounds ridiculously obvious but Harry's been on SMAgold, Cow and Gate and HIPP for a while and ive found that they all need different shaking time.

Be over paranoid about counting n shaking next time and see what happens.

Otherwise it could just be posset(i think its called) its just sicky spit lol. I was told by my GP that its perfectly fine and i'll just get used to it!

If you are worried tho... go see a doctor! They VERY rarely tell you to stop being paranoid! X