Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Goodnight milk

My LO is on cow and gate comfort 2 and its really thick. I've heard lots of mums boast about goodnight milk. do u think its worth giving it a go if my lo is already on really thick milk? would it make a difference? xxxx

Replies

• i would try it as Ellie only started sleeping through after getting goodnight milk and she was nine months old! I would try it, what have you got to loose? x
  • I don't know about Cow & Gate, but Aptamil told me that their hungry baby milk and their follow on milk are basically the same formula but the follow on has the added iron etc - so basically no need to keep Cole on hungry baby milk at night once he's on follow on properly. Might be worth giving C&G a call to see if its the same with them.
  • Hi, Its a thicker baby milk, some are cereal based to fill baby a bit more at bed time. We tried hipp Organic good night but it was so thick, even with larger teats my lo had problems drinking it. Worse thing is it did not stop him waking up again for a night feed!!(He was 12 mths!!!)
    :lol:
  • Hi, I used to give my LO Hipp G/N milk but stopped when he hit 12 months & could have cows milk & the fact it's sooooo pricey. I use AVENT bottles & had to buy the vari flow teats (with a slit) as it wouldn't come out of the normal ones with holes. It was a nightmare to mix too so I'd use one scoop less than they say to as it just wouldn't dissolve!
    xxx
    http://bd.lilypie.com/F4kYp1/.png