Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding

7+ month old baby not drinking as much formula?????

Hello laides....

i would just like to know if anyone is having the same or similar problem with there baby.... my baby is 7 and half months old he is now on cow & gate formula milk stage 3 for 6 months onwards i put him on that at 6 months so he has been on it now for about 2-3weeks he has been having 8oz in the morning before his breakfast cereal and he normally drinks the full 8ozs if not at least 7ozs then a bottle after dinner which he normally has 6ozs then same at night about 6.30pm-7pm normally has 8ozs sometimes he will just drink 6ozs propley because he is still alittle full from his tea which he has anytime between 4,30pm-5pm. But the last 3days now he has not been drinking that much milk as he normally does and he normally loves his milk he sleep all night from 7pm till 7pm the next morning so he sleeps well and must be full up and content during the night because he would wake up otherwise just wonder if anyone is having the same proplem he is like drinking only about 5ozs in the morning and dinner about 2-3ozs and same at night about 2-3ozs sometimes only 2ozs so just worring alittle and would like some advice

thank you xx

Replies

• He could be wanting to drop the middle bottle at this age if he is having 3 meals a day. My lo was like this and then refused her afternoon bottle. when she did this I replaced it with a snack and she took more milk at night!