Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Archie is Projectile Puking ... Help!

Hi girlies,

Lil Archie is doing really well, i've had to put him on hungry milk this week as he's so greedy, but i've noticed that on 2 occasions now, he's had his feed as normal, then just as he drops off, he projectiles the whole of his feed up, and its all lumpy and yucky. Pre-puking, he's very restless and windy (he has got a bit of colic) and crys a bit (not like him at all)...

Ive left a voicemail for my HV to ring me back, but i was wondering if you guys had experienced this?

Archie is 4 weeks on monday....

Replies

• Hey hun, how's things going?? What did your HV say??
    I remember when I switched my little one onto the hungry formula it changed his poo and puke for about 2-3 weeks. Then all settled down.
    Are you trying something like INFACOL for the wind?? Really helped my baby, you need to keep with that for 3 weeks to see any benefit though.
    Good luck x
  • hv said to put him on dentinox for the colic and wind him more often, and try stage 2 teats. that was 2 weeks ago.... since then, his colic has got worse, and hes really constipated, we've put him back on stage 1 teats as his projectile-ing got worse, and he seems to be managing better on them anyway....so far all the info (apart from milk) from hv has been useless! quite disappointed really. he is now on infacol as he was screaming 6 hours a night when he was on dentinox, and he now has 5 mins of grizzle then hes fine, i started him on that on wednesday, i couldnt take much more of seeing him in so much pain i had to try something else!