Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Dr Browns/Tommee Tippee Anti-Colic bottles

Hi,

Does anyone know if the TT Anti Colic Plus bottles with the tube thing are the same as Dr Browns bottles? We've had the normal TT bottles from birth but LO has colic and I thought it'd be easier to change to the TT colic ones but don't want to get them if they are not as good.

Replies

• Hi,

I'm not too sure if the bottles are any different. But we are using TT anti colic plus bottles & have noticed a huge difference, from the normal bottles. Our LO isn't as crampy & brings up wind quite easily. I haven't used the Dr. Brown ones so can't comment on those.

Jayne xx
  • Hi, basically they do the same job. I use TT anti-colic bottles. If you have a TT sterilises I'd get TT bottles, Dr Brown look a bit taller, not sure they'd fit. Although I've never tried. xx
  • Hi,

Just wondered which bottles you got in the end Chunkles.
    I've got the same dilemma, would really like to get the TT bottles because we're using normal TT ones at the moment and don't want to mess Harry about too much. But they're all quite expensive and I've been told that Dr Browns are better (but only by people who've never tried the TT ones).

Thanks
    Hannah
  • hi
    i'm g/c, hope you dont mind

do avent do the anti colic bottles?
    I have the avent steriliser so was hoping to get the avent bottles so that i know they would fit in, so i've done a little search and now cant seem to find avent brand anti-colic bottles???

also my step sister used dr browns bottles and swore by them but then I dont know if she'd tried any others first...

xx
  • They do seem to do them, but not sure where they sell the Avent ones. I googled, and found this site. But don't know the site, or if that's a good price. xx

http://www.poshmums.com/breastfeeding/avent_feeding_bottles.htm
  • thanks mithical, i'll look into it.