Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TT bottles closer to nature

I have 6 week old twins born at 32 weeks who are now using the TT closer to nature bottles, and feeding great when I can get the teats into there mouths.

Both boys keeping putting there tongues to the top of there mouth which make it difficult to get the teats in due to them being so soft and the boys mouths being so small

I have being using the disopable teats from the hospital before I used the TT

any advice?

Replies

• Options
    hi, just wondered if u had tried the dr browns preemie- premature teats? u can but them from mothercare. my lo has the tt bottles and the teats r quite big, so maybe worth giving these ones a try as they look alot smaller for their tiny mouths. xxx
  • Options
    Sorry cant give you much advice but I used these with Kara who was preamature and I never had any problems with them although when it came to a time to change the teat sizes I had to wait longer than other lo's around her age as it took her longer to suck, Maybe it might be worth trying other bottles with smaller teats just to see.
  • Options
    The NUK bottles are fab, these are the ones that they used in hosp when George was in SCBU and I've used them ever since - supposed to be anti-colic and he's never had colic!!! SCBU nurses didn't rate the TT ones at all and said that the 'closer to nature' thing was just a marketing ploy!! Sorry!!!