Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good night follow on......

Hiya,
my lil one is 7 months old.. and still she is waking up in the middle of the night for food..... i feed her a normal follow on milk before sleep. I came to know about the goodnight follow on milk... is it good to use or will it bring any sideefects????? plz help. can't afford to stay awake the whole night anymore :cry:

Replies

• hi is this the cow and gate one?? if so i used this with my DS when he was about 6 months and it made NO difference it just made him have a belly ache lol

have you tried maybe giving some water when lo wakes as i found my lo used to wake out of habbit??
    i gave him water for a few nights he was not best please should i say but he would cry for about 5 mins then go back off to sleep then the 3rd night he didnt wake for his 3/4am feed so was great!!!!

just a thought but i found that milk was rubbish and my sister also used it and said it was crap too lol
  • I tried c&g good night and it made my lo's sleep worse! She was feeding in the night but stirring a lot! I didn't get on with it at all!