Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

different positions for a 7 month old?

hi!

im ebf and now my daughter is getting longer,its getting harder to lay her down on my lap in the arm chair as her feet hit the arm of the chair and she looks uncomfy!

anyone suggest any different positions i can use for her?

i was getting ready to feed her after she had slept 12 hours this am and only got as far as sitting with my top off and just as i was going to lay down,she latched on! ok for her in a sitting position but not comfy for me!

thanks xxx

Replies

• One of my friends is still feeding her 16 month old frequently and she sits on her knee facing her, so they are both upright. Looks comfy enough but my wee monkey likes to lay his head down! typical boy! x
  • As long as you're not uncomfortable with the position I would let her feed as normal. I used to think my daughter looked uncomfortable as she got older but it must not have bothered her. You could try the sitting up facing though as I used it and it was good. Also lying down if you're not out in public of course! I am sure if she wasnt comfortable she'd be letting you know x
  • yes i will try the sitting up facing.....but im sure she wont like that for her last feed before bedtime!xx

thanks girlsxx