Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

outfit advice needed please help!!!!

im posting this whereverever i can as im getting really stressed out im trying to find a nice outfit to wear for my friends birthday meal and cousins christning and then a 2nd outfit for zacs christening

criteria is:

has to make me feel great and look great as im sick of feeling like a fat frump

need to be able to breast feed zzac easily and as dicrete as posibble

needs to hide post pregnancy wobbly spare tyre :lol:

am 5ft 7 and a size 18 on bottom and 20 on top due to mahoosive boobies image

hope someone can help as everything i find at the moment is sooooo slim fitting

oh and cannot wear anything with a heel as always fall over lol

told oh would rather not go if dont feel good in what i wear :cry:

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun I had the same problem 4 my ds' christening, I was about a size 18 went into newlook and in their plus size section there were some lovely flowing tops, I bought 1 that was about 4 sizes 2 big. This made it possible to bf as the front could be pulled forward. I put a belt around it just underneath my boobs which apparently is the smallest part of a womans figure? Dunno but looked good! But u could put zac under ur top and undo belt if that works better. I wore the top as a dress with leggings and heals, looked good. Don't know if this helps I just know that sometimes seeing clothes in a different light can help??

Or a strapless maxi dress that can be worn with a shrug 2 hide bra straps and if the dress is snug fitting around boobs but then loose on other areas will hide the mummy tummy. Remember gok wan knickers r a new mums best friend!! Quite cheap in peacocks I've found!! Let me know how u get on xxx
  • Options
    Have a look at the Boden maxi dresses. This is what I've ordered for our LO's christening. As it's v neck I think I should be able to feed in it, and as they're slightly heavier material it's a little more posh than most maxi dresses imageimage
  • Options
    bought some spanx hopefully they work as never tried anything like that before and seen a nice dress on boden site best thing is the complete the look thing as im no good at that sort of thing unless its all black so may order the lot as new look seems to be about birds at the moment in there plus size things im guessing thats the trend at the moment?????