Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

tommee tippee anti colic teats

hi, im new hear and was hoping someone can help. i am currently using the tommee tippee anti colic bottles, the ones with the tube inside. but and looking to change to the tommee tippee closer to nature bottle, the blue ones they have. now baby is over the colic stage but wanted to know if i can use the anti colic teats on the closer to nature bottles. as have just put him on fast flow teats and dont want to have to buy new teats again if i can use these ones with the closer to nature bottles. thanks for any advise kelly

Replies

• Hi we had the same problem, All tomee tippee teats fit on all tt bottles just not the lids (the bit you screw on if im being confusing) i have now switched to asdas baby range bottles as it was cheaper to buy 6 new bottles and 6 faster flowing teats than 6 new tommee tippee teats and she has been fine without the anti colic bottles (not sure how much they really helped! x

• I would like for someone to help me out on some tips to help my 28 day old baby gril she has colic and she got gas bad and she fussing 24-7 every day and crying all through the night what kind of bottles do I need to try or what can I do to help my baby gril get read of all the pain 

• Hi Danielle Tate, sorry to hear your little girl is suffering. Colic can be so tricky to deal with. We have a thread about reflux and colic here which might help.

Also, if you fancied taking a look at our May 16 Babies thread, some of the mums there might be able to advise you too - they might well be going through something similar.

We hope you little girl feels better soon.