Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What does this mean?!

So I will be 4 months post partom in a few days and about 2-3 weeks ago I started checking my cervical position. My cycle has not yet returned, first my cervix was very low and hard every since I gave birth (I could feel it getting poked during intercourse lol) I started checking my cervical position when I was getting signs of my period coming back. Since then I have had a lot of wetness and my cervix has moved very high and it quite soft, and it has been like this for probably a week now! Ive never checked my cervical position in my life but shouldnt My cervix move back lower now? Im scared im pregnant again since it hasnt moved back down and has been soft and wet and still no period. i was having a lot of cramping thats why I started checking the position as I wanted go start keeping track of my cycle. Help please!!!

Replies

• Options
    Also I am breastfeeding and my baby has been sleeping through the night for about 1.75 months now thats why I figured my period was coming!
  • Options
    Your cervix changes height throughout yr cycle and the consistency of yr wetness changes throughout the month too. I think the easiest way to put yr mind to rest is a pregnancy test xx
  • Options
    (Dnt check yr cervix, I got a telling off from my nurse cos I found a cyst on mine and she went ape at me lol)
  • Options
    Hahahah why would she be mad at you?? Isnt it good that you found it? Im jusy worrying since its been high and soft for a while now!